Chapter 1.

Chapter 1.

A Chapter by Aynsley

I took a deep breath of air as I swung open the door to my classroom, there awaiting me was my teacher Ms. Stuart and the rest of the class. I looked at the ground nervously as I approched her.

"Welcome Carly Shayne, to Stanford High School, we are very honoured to have such a lovely student in our class. Everyone please do give Ms. Shayne a warm welcome." The room was silent for a while, I tried not to look up; saving myself from embarresment.

"Hey Carly!." Some voice shouted from across the room, I looked up to see who it was, but as soon as I did my eyes found the floor again.

"Hello-" I muttered under my breath. Ms. Stuart escorted me to my seat and went back to the chalk board and began writing again. I pulled out my book and began copying what she had wrote of the board.

After class I pretty much rushed out in a hurry, I was so eager to get out of that class, I couldn't stand it. I threw my bag onto one of the benches and pulled out an apple. I was still very upset about leaving New York - I basicly grew up there, and sadly; all my friends were there. A single tear drop escaped my eye without me even realising.

"Hey, uh Carly? Are you okay?" I looked up, confused, to find one of the most handsomest guys I'd ever seen in my entire life. I was speechless; I couldn't move a muscle. He had long Black hair and deep green eyes, I could'nt stop staring! Finally when words found their way back I said,

"Yeah ... I am, thanks ..." I forced a smile, I couln't take my eyes of this guy, It was like I'd seen him before, in a dream or something, he was just to good to be true.

His mouth opened, and he turned around, "What are you looking at?" He grinned.

I smiled sheepishly.

"Oh, uh ... the tree behind you." I lied, obviously.

"Oh." I looked up at him and smiled again. He wasn't buying it, ofcourse. "That tree is pretty good looking." He teased, winking at me.

"Yeah, very." I replied, looking into his beautiful eyes. He began to smile, and added.

"Just like you." My face went red and I bursted into tears randomly. "Um ... ?" He asked confused. I shook my head and ran away, into the girls bathroom.

When I got there I curled myself into a ball and tried to make sense of myself. It had been a week since I left my home-town, friends and my boyfriend Daniel, I had loved him so much, and now he was gone. I sighed and wiped the tears from my eyes.

I couldn't take not knowing if me and him were still going out; it was all so hard. Me and Daniel were like high school sweet hearts back in Lusiana High. Everyone looked up to us, and now I'm nothing, I'm a no one. I'm no the longer the popular girl I was then.

I heard footsteps approach, but at this moment, I honestly couldn't care less, it's not like I have a reputation here anyway.

I heard a soothing voice speak, making my eyes scan the room until they stopped literally on one thing, one person; him.

"What are you doing here?" I blurted out.

"I've come to see if you're alright." He assured. "Uh, about earlier, I didn't get to introduce myself, my name is Darren." He put his hand out infront of me; I didn't take it. I looked at him sadly, and so he took my hand, and began to shake it. A smile spread itself on my face.

"Um ...-" I started,

"Shhh." He whispered leaning closer. He was so close I could feel his warm breath on my skin, he was so gorgeous I just wanted him so bad , but deep down; I truly loved Daniel, and I couldn't betray him. I pulled myself away, and stood up. "I have a boyfriend." I said, before exiting the room.



© 2010 Aynsley


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Me and Daniel-Daniel and I I'm no the longer the-I'm no longer the one
Other then that, it;s...ok.

Posted 13 Years Ago


"I took a deep breath of air as I swung open to(the) door"
"leaving New York - I basictly(basically) grew up there,"

This is a good first chapter, only a few things grammar wise, that needed to be looked at.
I look forward to reading more.

Posted 13 Years Ago


great :)

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

216 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 24, 2010
Last Updated on July 24, 2010


Author

Aynsley
Aynsley

Sunshine Coast, Maroochydore, Australia



About
Hello my name is Aynsley, but you can call me Amy. I love to review other peoples' writing, so send me a message requesting a review, and wala! I'm quite a shy person. And I guess I always will.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1. Chapter 1.

A Chapter by Aynsley


Chapter 2. Chapter 2.

A Chapter by Aynsley