Chapter 2.

Chapter 2.

A Chapter by Aynsley

The next day I awoke to the sound of birds cheerping outside my window, well actully more like squaking. "Shut up." I hissed, pulling the blankets over my head. I hated birds ever since I was little when one bit me, and still do. Especially when they wake you up from a good dream.

 I heard footsteps come over and a voice say.

"Most people don't yell at birds."

I pulled the blanket down to find him standing above me; in his boxers.

"Err, I hate birds." I sighed, sitting up. "What's your name again?" I laughed remembering that I didn't ask for his name.

"It's Luke." He grinned, "Nice to meet you Alice." He teased, I smiled.

My eyes traced his perfect body, his mucles and everything, I couldn't stop but stare. I looked at him and giggled.

"Mind putting on a shirt?" I said gesturing towards his shirt-less body.

"Oh, sorry. Normally I sleep naked but-"

"Ugh, enough with your life story!" I laughed. "Just put a shirt on, please?"

"Haha, okay, okay." He smirked grabbing a shirt and throwing it on.

"Much better." I smiled, jumping out of bed. I was so hungry, I hadn't eaten breakfast yet and already it was twelve.

"Want something to eat?" I asked looking into his perfect olive eyes.

"Sure." He replied glacing back. His eyes suddenly found mine in an awkward daze. Neither of us could break it, the force was to strong.

"Yeah ..." I murmured, looking at his lucious lips. "How about pancakes?"



© 2010 Aynsley


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Are they in college, is this her place, what does the place look like, what does she look like? I'm confused. You need to slow down and explain things. It will make the story more realistic and interesting. I hope this helped!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

256 Views
1 Review
Added on July 30, 2010
Last Updated on July 30, 2010


Author

Aynsley
Aynsley

Sunshine Coast, Maroochydore, Australia



About
Hello my name is Aynsley, but you can call me Amy. I love to review other peoples' writing, so send me a message requesting a review, and wala! I'm quite a shy person. And I guess I always will.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1. Chapter 1.

A Chapter by Aynsley


Chapter 3. Chapter 3.

A Chapter by Aynsley