Raindrops

Raindrops

A Chapter by Azalas

It was a cold rainy day the day after Christmas. I had just gotten off of work and was returning home when I saw Amber standing the sidewalk, her head was looking up as her hand was extended out letting the raindrops go through her fingers. I got out of my sedan an approached her. "Hey what are you doing out here? You'll catch a cold, or worse; Pnemonia!" I said to Amber.

Amber looked at me and smiled at me. "I just love the rain, the sound it makes when the raindrops hits the ground is a calm soothing sound….Except the thunder and lightning, those are unpleasant sounds that I do not like." Amber told me. "I never got your name Mr…"

"The names Mark, hey listen how about I drive you home so we both don't get sick." I told Amber waiting for her response.

Amber rolled her eyes in a playful way. "That sounds like a great idea!" She said sarcastically. "I live at 846 Sparrow Ave." She told me as I nodded walking her back to my car.
We both got in and buckled up, I started the car and drove off to my house.



© 2014 Azalas


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
Added on April 6, 2014
Last Updated on April 6, 2014


Author

Azalas
Azalas

Writing
Tragedy Tragedy

A Chapter by Azalas


Obsession Obsession

A Chapter by Azalas