A New Start, A New Town

A New Start, A New Town

A Chapter by Azalas

The red light came on the answering machine as it beeped. "Mark? It's Amber, I heard the news, I'm really sorry. No one's from you in a week. I hope everything's okay. Please call back." Amber said through the answering machine.

I was passed out on the couch holding a bottle of whiskey in one hand, a pill bottle in other. Suicide was the only solution here. I woke woke up hours later looking at the clock, it was 7:00PM. I got up stumbling to the bathroom getting on my knees as I hung over the toilet bowl releasing my despair into the toilet. I got up looking at myself in the mirror. "What the hell am I doing with my life?" I asked myself. I started to pack my bathroom supplies in a bag that I grabbed from the bathroom cabinet. Soon I had packed all of my stuff hours later. I decided to sit down and look for a nice small city to move to…I needed to get away from Los Angeles, I needed to start over in a new town.

My boss…Well ex-boss knocked on my door. "Mark?" He asked, I opened the door.

"Hey there boss, sorry but I'm moving." I told him.

"Moving? Where to? And why?" He asked me.

"To Big Rock California, and why? Well…To start a new life."



© 2014 Azalas


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
Added on April 6, 2014
Last Updated on April 6, 2014


Author

Azalas
Azalas

Writing
Tragedy Tragedy

A Chapter by Azalas


Obsession Obsession

A Chapter by Azalas