Mark Found

Mark Found

A Chapter by Azalas


Marcy and Amber were walking outside after checking out. Marcy was on her phone talking to her other friend. "She did?..She did!" Marcy said on the phone. "Fo' real?" Marcy asked. "She did?" Marcy asked again but soon got this angry look on her face. "Oh no she didn't!" She said.

Amber got in the car twiddling her thumbs. She stole a piece of Marcy's gum from her pack.

Marcy hung up and got in the car grabbing her gum pack. "Now why the hell is there only 3 pieces left? I had 4." Marcy said. She looked at Amber.

Amber looked around her mouth, her mouth closed. She blew a bubble.

"Girl what happened to that snack you bought at the vending machine?" Marcy asked.

"I kinda ate it." Amber said.

"I know how you feel Amber, those snacks aint that filling." Marcy said. "Let's go to the supermarket." Marcy mentioned. She started the car and was about to leave but a limo parked in one of the parking spaces, a ma with slicked back grey hair stepped out. "Ooooh who's that fine lookin' man!" She said stepping out. She walked over to him. "Hey there handsome, what's yo name? My name's Marcy Nelson." She said.

"My names Truman Mirada." He told Marcy.

"Well Truman what do you do for a livin' to own such a nice ride like that?" Marcy asked.

"I'm the Mayor of Big Rock." He said

"Get the hell away from me! You owe me 200$!" Marcy said walking off.

"I'm sorry mam, but business is business." Truman said, Marcy turned around and walked towards Truman getting in his face.

"It's about to be the doctors business when he asks why there's a black womans foot up yo' a*s!" Marcy said backing off and turning around walking back to the car.

The mayor just smirked. "Women." He said going inside the motel.

"What was that?!" Amber asked Marcy as Marcy got inside the car.

"Oh nuthin' just talking wit' the mayor." Marcy told her.

"I heard you out there Marcy! Y-you can't just threaten the mayor like that! He can kick us out! I don't want to leave till we find Mark!" Amber told her.

"Girl chill out! We'll find him!" Marcy said shutting the car door , she started the car and drove off.

Once they arrived they both got out and went inside, Amber spotted Mark and grabbed Marcy hiding in the aisle next to them. "That's him!" Amber said.

"Who?" Marcy asked.

"Mark!" Amber told her.

"Ooooh he lookin' fine!" Marcy said walking towards him.

"Marcy no!" Amber whispered but it was too late.

"Hey there Mark!" Marcy said to Me.

"Uh, hey there, how do you know my name?" I asked her.

"Oh I'm one of Ambers friends!" Marcy said.

Amber did the strangle sign to Marcy, Marcy turned around and blew her a kiss.

"Is she here right now? And who were you blowing a kiss to?" I asked Marcy.

Amber did the no sign by cross-waving her arms back and forth.

"Oh I blew a kiss to Amber. Yo Ambi! Girl get yo' butt over here right now!" Marcy said, Amber sighed and walked towards Me.

"Hey." Amber said.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" I asked her.

"Looking for you!" Amber said.

"How about we give these two some alone time?" Jeff told Marcy. "Come on I'll tell you about Big Rock!" He said as Marcy nodded.

"Lead the way." Marcy said as her and Jeff and left.

"Looking for me? I live here now." I said.

"Listen I know you moved here to get away from your problems with your friends death but I list people too; My father died in a car accident, my brother got mixed up with the wrong crowd, he died in the middle of a gang war…My mother is still alive but she lives in Wisconsin." Amber told me.

"But it wasn't your fault! If I didn't take the day off Jerry died he would still be alive! His kids would get to see their dads smile on his face that day! It should have been me that died in the store…Not Jerry..." I said.

Amber just stood there listening to Me nodding. "I'm sorry." She told me.

"Listen, why don't you move here? It's a nice city." I said.

"Oh I don't know I have friends in L.A. and somewhat of a job." Amber said.

Marcy came back. Her and Jeff laughing. "Oh Jeff you funny! I like it here Amber! We should move here. It'll be nice to be able to walk up the street and not get shot up for wearing the wrong color." Marcy said.

Amber sighed and smiled. "Fine, I'll have my stuff moved here." She said.

"You can stay at one of my vacation homes!" Jeff told them.

"Damn, you own a vacation home?" Marcy asked.

"Oh honey, there's a lot of money in hand carving in these mountain towns. We get a lot of tourists here and they love hand carved items." Jeff said.

"Wait what's the catch? It better not be 200 dollas! I already paid that fee at the motel!" Marcy said.

"No mam, a friend of Marks is a friend of mine. You are welcome to stay there for free." Jeff told her.

"Aint nothing fo' free! What's the catch?" Marcy asked Jeff.

"No catch at all. The only condition is that there is no smoking in the house and that you keep it clean." Jeff said.

"Oh that's easy! I don't touch that crap. I am smoke free and so is Amber!" Marcy said.

With that Amber had found me along with her friend Marcy, I'm glad I came here. Everyone is so nice…Hopefully I get to know Amber some more. This is the start of my new life…



© 2014 Azalas


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
Added on April 6, 2014
Last Updated on April 6, 2014


Author

Azalas
Azalas

Writing
Tragedy Tragedy

A Chapter by Azalas


Obsession Obsession

A Chapter by Azalas