Eissener Sylvester

Eissener Sylvester

A Chapter by Azalas

After the day that I met up with Amber I decided to go to a nice diner. I just got done with an interview at the supermarket hoping to get a job as a clerk there. I hope I land the job.

"Sir?...Sir." The waitress asked me. I snapped out of my daydream and looked at her.

"Yes?" I asked her.

"What do you want to order?" She asked me.

Oh yeah...Your supposed to order food and drinks here...I forgot. "Um, yeah, I would like some eggs and bacon please." I said to the waitress.

"So the traditional breakfast huh? Alright then." She said heading off to make the food.

An elderly African American man walked inside the diner. He tipped his fedora to me as a way of saying 'How do you do?' He sat down and ordered some pancakes. He turned to look at me. "Good day today isn't it?" The man asked.

I nodded. "Eh somewhat..." I told him.

He smiled towards me. "Oh but every day's a good day! It's what you make it!" The man told me.

"I guess so...So what's your name? Mines Mark." I said.

"Eissener Sylvester. Nice to meet you Mark." Sylvester said.

"Nice to meet you too...So you from here? If not then where are you from?" I asked.

"Oh I'm all over the place. I tend to help people in need." Sylvester told me.

"So your a saint of some sorts?" I asked Sylvester. This guy was pretty interesting

"Somewhat." He told me.

I nodded and began to eat. When I looked back at Sylvester...He was gone. His pancakes weren't even touched. He even left me some money to pay for both of our meals. Want to know what's funny? I didn't even hear the bell ding when he left.






© 2014 Azalas


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

100 Views
Added on April 6, 2014
Last Updated on April 6, 2014


Author

Azalas
Azalas

Writing
Tragedy Tragedy

A Chapter by Azalas


Obsession Obsession

A Chapter by Azalas