The Hellound of the Queen Returns

The Hellound of the Queen Returns

A Chapter by AzazelSirocco
"

Backed into a corner, Kamikaze hears a voice urging her to do something drastic.

"

                Kamikaze deflected the shots aimed at them with her swords.  The impact caused her to fly backwards into a tree.  She felt a warm light swallow her as Oktober rushed to her.  She looked at her ally and slowly got back to her feet, checking to make sure the Dragon Orb given to her by Sirocco was still in one piece.  The cat let out a sigh of relief as she returned to her combat stance, barely noticing Citrix, Lepp, and Geo arrive at her side.  Blood ran across their bodies as they struggled to recover from the onslaught.

                She felt her legs quiver a moment before the orange and green fox helped steady her.  She looked at Citrix before she heard more shots of magic-infused ammo aimed their way.  Her eyes narrowed as her gaze moved to the oncoming shots.

                NOW!

                Kamikaze’s eyes widened as she heard the voice of their fallen Ryuukin friend resonate in her mind.  She instinctively grabbed the dragon orb at her side and launched it in front of her.  The magicked ammunition slammed into the orb, breaking it into innumerable pieces.  A flash of light exploded from the orb as gusts of wind deflected the rest of the shots.

                A large arrow of light flung itself from the orb into the enemy forces and a massive tornado erupted from the impact.  Geo stood in front of the others and braced himself, a magic barrier forming in front of them and protecting them from the sudden mass of wind.  As the wind faded, the arrow of light began forming a shape where the impact occurred.

                The body of a hound began forming from the arrow of light as a rapier formed in the air next to it.  The figure raised it’s left hand and grabbed the rapier by the handle.  The light broke apart in a massive burst, launching the recovering enemy troops backwards even further.  The dispersing light revealed the familiar form.

                Crimson eyes snapped open on the gray furred head of a hound; a boomerang mark on his muzzle glowing as the figure assumed a combat stance: standing sideways, rapier forward and opposing hand in the air behind him.  The curled tail flicked from the wind, the red stripes on his limbs letting off a pale glow as well.  The red eyes glared at the black fox who had, thus far, managed to maintain his position.

                “I told you Venik…If you dare to cause my friends to shed even a single drop of blood…”  Azazel launched himself forward, his rapier piercing the fox’s shoulder.

                “I would come back and kill you myself!”



© 2020 AzazelSirocco


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

108 Views
Added on June 27, 2020
Last Updated on June 27, 2020
Tags: furry, fantasy, anthropomorphic, LGBT


Author

AzazelSirocco
AzazelSirocco

IL



About
Hey there! My name is Azazel or Sirocco, whichever you please! Working on a story around my and my friends' fursonas. Hope you all enjoy! more..

Writing