My Auditions for The Voice

My Auditions for The Voice

A Story by Kaelee Wyant
"

This is a step by step of what actually happened

"
Last February I auditioned for The Voice in New York City. I got up that morning at seven o clock. There was singing up and down the halls in my hotel of other people hoping to get a call back. We walked a block to the Conventions Center where the auditions were to be held. We got there early yet the line was already wrapped halfway around the block. After waiting in line and meeting a few other country singers we finally got to the doors. There they checked our audition passes and made sure we were alone. Any people who came with us had to leave. Once we were inside we had to wait in more lines. These ones weren't so long. Here they checked our I.D. and scanned us for weapons, drugs, etc. Now we were allowed to go downstairs where there was ten lines. Everyone split between them and waited to get to the tables at the front. Here they took our artist passes and scanned them. They also checked our I.D. again. Now we were allowed to sit down. On both sides of the room were about seven sections with 12 rows of ten chairs. The first from of ten lined up at the door and disappeared down a hallway. It kept going like this until it got to my row. We lined up and followed them back the hallway. Here were ten rooms. Each of us was ushered into a room. Inside was a producer and a circle where we were supposed to stand. She asked me my name, where I was from, and what I was going to sing. We were allowed to sing the first verse and chorus. She handed me a red card afterwards which ment I had a callback the next day. All though I didn't get any further than this is was a very fun experience.

© 2013 Kaelee Wyant


Author's Note

Kaelee Wyant
If you would like to audition for The Voice just go to their website and sign up.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

wow sorry i messed up the first time i reviewed this lolzzzzzz you are great keep up the good work

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

362 Views
1 Review
Added on October 7, 2013
Last Updated on October 7, 2013
Tags: The voice, singing, tv

Author

Kaelee Wyant
Kaelee Wyant

Punxsutawney, PA



About
I don't show myself to people. If you want to really know me read my poems/lyrics/whatever else I upload. If you look at my pictures the smiles fake but what else is new. I love poptarts and apple jui.. more..

Writing