"By this we know love

"By this we know love

A Chapter by Bianca Morale
"

... that He laid down His life for us; and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren." 1ra Juan 3:16

"
You know what I think is sad?

That out there, are a million of people who considers as their best friend an other person who does not consider them as theirs... back.

In this precarious situation I see that many people live today. They live considering others as their true, loyal best friends. Believing they are the closest ones to their hearts, entrusting everything of themselves. But seeing these other people not thinking the same way that they do, THAT is truly sad, is not it?

Would you be willing to give your life for your friends? If you do not think you would, stop for a moment and examine. Reflect on your steps. What have you been living for all this time? What is the real reason for your existence? Why not learn to help yourself in order to invest your life in helping others?

Learning to appreciate what we already have is possibly one of the most difficult tasks that can be done. Because eventually we all get used to stability, the apparent routiness, to have a 'normal' life. But there always comes a time when all that we have starts to disappear, and that's when you realize that you never really took advantage of anything at all. That's when you start to find value in each one of the missed things.

And you, will you feel guilt on your shoulders if you were about to lose everything in a second? If your answer is yes, you should begin to value every little thing you have today. Including your friends. Never is too late to do so (:


© 2011 Bianca Morale


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

255 Views
Added on May 20, 2011
Last Updated on May 20, 2011
Tags: amor, bible, Jesus Christ, hermanos, love, life, vida


Author

Bianca Morale
Bianca Morale

South Korea



About
I am about to enter college this year. I applied for Interiors Design. Hopefully I will be chosen (: I'd like to study literature, photography and visual arts later on. They are definitely my favou.. more..