Vaporeon and Hogwarts? (Weird dreams)

Vaporeon and Hogwarts? (Weird dreams)

A Story by Kristina the Lucid Dreamer
"

I was having difficulty remembering this one.

"
I was laying in my bed trying to think of a good dream to have. I didn't concentrate hard enough so instead of having a lucid dream i had one of thoes ridiculous out of control dreams that i couldn't even understand.

I was in a misshapen bathroom and then next i was walking through the streets and i swore Hogwarts was a secret government thing and it was under a building. I was supposedly their guest of honor and one of the teachers introduced me to Harry Potter. He didn't look exactly like him he looked more like a stoner and i thought it was funny when i woke up after being attacked by a vaporeon.

What i don't understand about this dream is the fact that Harry Potter was there. Usually my dreams are based on what i did that day, what i watched, and someting i heard about. Yesterday had nothing to do with Harry potter! I did chores and i played video games, then made a writers cafe account to post my stories on.

© 2015 Kristina the Lucid Dreamer


Author's Note

Kristina the Lucid Dreamer
Anyone have any dreams that are all over the place?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

185 Views
Added on July 26, 2015
Last Updated on July 26, 2015
Tags: Weirddream, pokemon, sleepy

Author

Kristina the Lucid Dreamer
Kristina the Lucid Dreamer

Delaware, OH



About
I love to practice lucid dreaming and write about them in my stories. I also have a deviantart account. I love Pokemon and i enjoy collecting gemstones and watching stand up comedy and anime. more..

Writing