The Pretty Pot Princess? (summary)

The Pretty Pot Princess? (summary)

A Story by Kristina the Lucid Dreamer
"

Just an idea i thought up a few months ago. Im not sure if im going to make a book about this.

"
I call her PPP because i thought it was funny. I've been daydreaming about this superhero i made up. Basically it's about a 19 woman named Kristal who is stuck living with her mom. She struggles trying to get a job because her familly is so poor they afford to drive back and forth to work since they live all the way out in the country. One night she gets abducted by aliens. Before she gets experimented on, she asks if they can instead use thier tools to dramatically increase and add on to her psychic abilities. She explains to them that she wants to be a superhero and promises them she'll use her abilities for good and she won't abuse them. They agree to put her under the knife and after waking up back in her bedroom, she comes up with a plan to get her own costume. Through the news station she tracked down a wanted fugitive beacause they were giving $10,000 if you gave an anonymous tip that led to the arrest. Through meditation she found out where he lived and called the number to get her reward. Now she gets her costume through a website where you send in a picture and they'll try to make it. She got her name Pretty Pot Princess because she thought it was catchy also shes a stoner. She tries to make enough money to get a house (hq) by giving anonymous tips. Afterwards she goes on her journey to start fighting crime and healing people, sometimes growing their limbs back. She even went to a hospital to cure everone (the doctors weren't to happy though) while she was on a vacation in Florida.

© 2015 Kristina the Lucid Dreamer


Author's Note

Kristina the Lucid Dreamer
Do you think i should make a book on this? I wanted to see if anyone was interested.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
Added on July 26, 2015
Last Updated on July 26, 2015
Tags: Superhero, aliens

Author

Kristina the Lucid Dreamer
Kristina the Lucid Dreamer

Delaware, OH



About
I love to practice lucid dreaming and write about them in my stories. I also have a deviantart account. I love Pokemon and i enjoy collecting gemstones and watching stand up comedy and anime. more..

Writing