Confusion At the Souvenir Shop (Weird Dreams)

Confusion At the Souvenir Shop (Weird Dreams)

A Story by Kristina the Lucid Dreamer
"

A dream i had last night

"
I notice whenever i go shopping in dreams i don't know how to pay the cashier and i end up walking out with a bunch of stuff and then freaking out when i realize that i just stole a ton of merchandise.

In this dream i was half lucid dreaming so i was aware i was dreaming but there was no way to change the story. I started walking towards the Souvenir shop to see what they had but i was nervous about going inside because i don't have dream money. The shop looked like an old grey house on the corner of the street. It started to snow outside and kids were running outside to play in the snow. Some teenage boys came up to me and made fun of the clothes i was wearing. I tried to explain to them that its July and i didn't think it was going to snow. " Then you should of brought a jacket with you." Said one guy wearing a coat. I got upset and ran into the shop hoping they had a jacket. The store inside was dark and the cashier was an old witch. I couldn't see jackets but the store had a shelf full of jewelry in cardboard boxes. 3 boxes for 1 SALE was scribbled in black marker all over the box at the top. I looked through the boxes and found loads of fancy gold necklaces and shiny rings, which got me confused. "Um is it 3 boxes for 1 dollar or 100 dollars?" I asked the cashier behind me. She replied with " you're an idot hahaha!" I was feeling more and more confusion as i walked around the store. The prices were way off. The jewelry i found were at least $10,000 all packed into a box. And i realized i can buy 3 of them for a dollar! But what confused me more was that i didnt have any money but i was planning to buy things anyway.
To me it seemed like everyone was mean in my dream. I don't remember if i bought anything but i know people stopped teasing me when i walked out.

© 2015 Kristina the Lucid Dreamer


Author's Note

Kristina the Lucid Dreamer
I only remembered this part of the dream.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
Added on August 2, 2015
Last Updated on August 2, 2015
Tags: confusion, shopping, lucky, Dream

Author

Kristina the Lucid Dreamer
Kristina the Lucid Dreamer

Delaware, OH



About
I love to practice lucid dreaming and write about them in my stories. I also have a deviantart account. I love Pokemon and i enjoy collecting gemstones and watching stand up comedy and anime. more..

Writing