Rescuing an Old Man (weird dreams)

Rescuing an Old Man (weird dreams)

A Story by Kristina the Lucid Dreamer
"

My dream of running away from a group of thugs.

"
This happened a couple nights ago. Just when i fell asleep i started dreaming i was kidnapped.

The Dream started with me staring at a group of thugs laying around sleeping and my first thought was to run out the door. The house i was in was like an old out of date place, and it was one of those dreams where you think its a house then you think its a hotel. I ran out the door and realized someone is after me. " HEY COME BACK HERE!" Some guy yelled. I was confused when i woke up because chasing dreams usually means I'm running away from something in reality, but not only do i know I'm not running away from anything, in the dream i actually got away. I closed my eyes in the dream and opened my third eye to find out how to get away. i was in a large open field looking for a place to run to.  "take a sharp left, make yourself invisible" i thought. I heard him yell from a distance: " WHERE THE F*** DID SHE GO?" i made it back home and asked my step-dad to borrow his pocket knifes and switchblades. I forgot i had a friend still back there who i thought was Robin Williams and i was going to go back to rescue him. Unfortunately, the alarm woke me up before i could get to him. When i woke up i thought about Robin and realized that  A: he didn't look anything like him and B: he wasn't even in the first part of the dream so how did i think he was in the house? He didn't look anything like Robin he was just an old man who i saw for 2 seconds in the dream when i remembered he was still back there.

© 2015 Kristina the Lucid Dreamer


Author's Note

Kristina the Lucid Dreamer
i can't remember the entire dream i just felt like typing this down. THOUGHTS?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
Added on August 18, 2015
Last Updated on August 18, 2015
Tags: secret, old, dream, weird, third eye, memory, short, Robin

Author

Kristina the Lucid Dreamer
Kristina the Lucid Dreamer

Delaware, OH



About
I love to practice lucid dreaming and write about them in my stories. I also have a deviantart account. I love Pokemon and i enjoy collecting gemstones and watching stand up comedy and anime. more..

Writing