End of the world dream (Weird Dreams)

End of the world dream (Weird Dreams)

A Story by Kristina the Lucid Dreamer
"

I wasn't scared so it didn't seem like a nightmare to me.

"
For two weeks i have been trying really really really really hard to have a doctor who dream. I've failed every night by either haveing a nodream, or dreaming about something then forgetting half of it after i wake up.

Last night, i failed to have another doctor who dream but instead ended up with an end of the world dream. I was in my house panicking because the sirens were going off. I looked out the window to see everything covered in molten lava and the sky looked like it was on fire.
"Mom! What's happening!?"
Mom was all nonchalant:
" The earth is falling apart can't you feel the earthquakes?" As she said this the house started shaking. "The lava will soon start leaking everywhere and once it touches you, you'll disintegrate. " I started freakin out.
"Then why are you just standing there?"
I ran outside and there were just waves of lava everywhere. I then went to the grocery store and i thought to buy something for my last meal. Piles of diffent foodstuff laying around the stare. Because this was a dream my idea of a last meal was a pack of grape nerds and some instant mac n cheese. I thought i could go back home and make some macaroni before i die. I forgot to pay for food again but at least there wasn't any workers there to catch me. Outside the store i found an alter with a pendulum on top. I picked it up an held it over the board.
"Show me yes" it swung back and fourth across yes.
" Now show me no." It swung over no. Meanwhile towns were melting in the distance
"Show me maybe" it started to swing to maybe, then i came up with a question.
"Is the world going to end tonight?"
The pendulum swung back and fourth over yes, and i thought well s*** im going to have to make dinner soon. I looked up to the pitch black sky and thought aliens could rescue me as i was thinking this ufos started to come out towards me and i started flying to the aliens waiting for me. Sadly i woke up before i got away from the world that was litteraly crumbling. The weirdest part of this dream was that i didn't get the fearfull " OMG IM HAVING A NIGHTMARE" feeling throughout most of the dream.

© 2015 Kristina the Lucid Dreamer


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Author's Note

Kristina the Lucid Dreamer
Please ignore grammar

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
Added on August 29, 2015
Last Updated on August 29, 2015
Tags: World, earthquake, nerds, aliens, psychic, flying, dream, pendulum, future, lava, doctor who, fail

Author

Kristina the Lucid Dreamer
Kristina the Lucid Dreamer

Delaware, OH



About
I love to practice lucid dreaming and write about them in my stories. I also have a deviantart account. I love Pokemon and i enjoy collecting gemstones and watching stand up comedy and anime. more..

Writing