Confused? Me?

Confused? Me?

A Story by Babyblue007
"

A story of a drunk and a confused man. His questions are intriguing as well are his answers.

"

Why so confused?

This was a question that has been going over and over for a long time in my mind. "A broken tape on replay", I tell myself. This is something that many people have asked and asked, only to conclude giving advice by referring it up with consequences.

What if I tell you, "I have no F*&$#@^ clue" (In real life, haven't ever told anyone that!)



Am I wrong about, "If I have no clue"?


The other individual reading, like you, would think of a solution on bases of, "Social surrounding, situation or place, time, who is involved, whose neck is at stake and so on and so forth". Ultimately, the other individuals reading, like you, would try to give a similar solution based on what he/she thinks is the best fit for the individual. A very good friend and person, you are!! (Imaginary claps. People!!)


What if I, asked you for another choice?

And again, you'll help. (Yeah, good for you!!)


What if I, asked you for another choice?

And again, you'll try to satisfy my need and would try to maintain the same level of generosity as the previous one. (Damn you, would be your thought.)


What if I, again, asked you for another choice?

Now you would think, "Why can't he take his decisions on his own?" and you would try to communicate it to me, in the form of a suggestion or which path to take charge. (This is what makes me pretty mad!!)

I am not blaming anyone for the misfortune situation, that has been thrown at you. But, when we try to emphasize our beliefs, our structure of thinking and the quickness for decisions on someone else, we stand to be the unknowing element for agitating the consequences.


If a person can't take a decision fast, that doesn't mean he/she is not incapable of living an amazing life or doesn't give you the right to tag that individual.


We all have our positive and negatives in our characters. For me, decision making is the Herculean task. Spending ample amount of time in taking the decision and cross-referencing any probability of risk are my main concerns. Preferences are different for others and so is the thought process.


Why should I take time and Why it shouldn't matter to you?

  • It's because "I am not the president" or "I am not the billionaire who makes millions in just taking a decision".
  • It's because "I have all the time in the world until I die".
  • It is because "It should make sense to me"
  • It's because "I am the one, who's taking the decision and not you?"
  • It's because "I WANT TO TAKE THE TIME!!!"


This might characterize me as a selfish person, a guy who would end up in hell or even have a mentality of a cartoon.

But, should it really matter in any way or should it not matter to you in any way?

Yes, it would matters to you (if you know that you are human), why?

When there is something different from the set standards among our minds, we categorize it as a negative element/demine element.


Humans are attracted to demining elements in general. This is proven, google about it: "Why are we so attracted to a negative personality, than a positive one?"


Media, Ad's, Talk shows and other communication departments use this term called, "Influencer marketing". It is good for making money and it's how we are addicted to it. Negative news and activity is our heroin.


Since you're considering my negative, you would keep on getting attracted to this character. You would come back again and again, for more.


Then why don't you do something about it?

- Nice of you to ask!! (Not another dork!!!)


Think about this point, every time we don't have relevant information about a problem, we try altering it towards our comfort.

For eg, Why do we get diseases?

Diseases are caused by pathogens such as bacteria, viruses, fungi, and parasites. These pathogens can enter the body through the air we breathe, the food and drink we consume or through openings in the skin, such as cuts. As an example, think of a person who has a cold.


The above statement is defined by scientists and others. But why should this bacteria, fungi enter our body in the first stage? To find a host, why can't it find a host other than humans?,... It's debatable, right?

In the similar lines of questioning, what do you think about these words?

  • Believe
  • Trust
  • Confident
  • Decide
  • Hardworking
  • Amazing Talent
  • Kind
  • Quiet


There is nothing common about them, these are not one-stop solutions to what I face, "The confusion problem", and these are because I heard it from too many dorks to guinea pigs.


Let me tell you, why you should let it happen by itself and wait?

It is a state of mind (confusion) I take, giving enough access for me to give no S**T about what people think. It puts me through millions of thoughts and gives me access to play different situations over and over again. A state of mind that looks at every problem as an element without any consequences. I believe, when you take a situation for its altered nature and decide based on the outcome, you tend to include emotional elements along with other unnecessary ones. (Ex. Buying a bag because you like - Is an emotional state of a decision, buying a bag because you don't have it - It is to satisfy your need, but, buying a bag because of just want a normal bag - Is a different state of mind). While taking a decision with a normal state, you become the boss. This state of being important, gives me an edge over another individual. Achieving this state of contempt is something everybody lacks and you should embrace it. Figuring out what makes an individual contempt is what we call the confused state of mind.

If I have to feel like this, should I listen to you?


To all those people in this confused state, it is okay. Take a deep breath, the floor is just beneath you and not above you.

© 2018 Babyblue007


Author's Note

Babyblue007
Budding story writer and in process of writing on humor. Open to know, how to build more depth around the characters.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

70 Views
Added on July 21, 2018
Last Updated on July 21, 2018
Tags: Thought, Journal, Blog, Confused, Story

Author

Babyblue007
Babyblue007

bengaluru, India



About
A guy who roams and like to put things in the form of stories. Fascinated by elements in stories that stirs up emotions. more..