Camping out  (Part 3 of 3.)

Camping out (Part 3 of 3.)

A Story by Franky
"

Hmmm. What will happen now?

"

My mouth was dry.   I knew I would need to drink some water before I would be able to do or say anything.  I sat up and reached for my water bottle and began drinking. To answer her question I said simply, "Anything I can do?".   


Amanda just smiled and moved closer to me.  "Kayaking today was a blast Paul. It was great."  I could hear these words, but I could only really focus on her eyes in the firelight as she moved closer to me.    "I'm glad you liked it. It was fun wasn't it."


I could still smell her perfume.  I don't think I have ever seen a more beautiful woman, and so close to me in my tent at night!


"You don't mind sharing your tent with me do you?". She asked sweetly with a subtle smile.


"I'm happy you're in here. I wouldn't want a wild animal to grab you!". I said with a grin.


Amanda reached for my arm. She stroked it softly in the near dark tent as I tried to remain somewhat calm. The feel of her hand on my arm was magnetic. I started to breath so hard that it was drowding out Amanda's own sounds of pleasure.


Neither of us spoke anymore.   We just focussed on what was going to happen next in this rather chilly tent.  I couldn't help moving closer to Aria in order to kiss her. The sweet, soft kiss turned into several more as I pulled her into my arms and into my sleeping bag.  The only sounds were ones of pleasure as we kissed even more passionately.  


I acted entirely on instinct as I quickly pulled off Arias bra and panties.  The lovemaking was long lasting and very intense. I had no idea of how much we had both wanted the other. I mostly made love to her from the missionary position, but it was simply perfect!  We slept together in my sleeping bag until sunrise. I held her most of the time.


Amanda woke up first in the dawn of the morning. She nudged me softly and said, "What should we do today Paul?".   I only smiled as I pulled her close to me again and kissed her softly.   


"I have an idea."  I said.  

 


© 2020 Franky


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
So he got lucky after all! Lol! I had a suspicion he would, otherwise he would have blown it big time! What i enjoyed about this part is that you give us the details with some brief sensuality without drifting into the more "pornographic" aspects of what occurs. Showing that restraint makes the read much enjoyable and your concluding line is witty and again leaves the story open to any direction you prefer to take it. Well done for supplying the final part of the date for your readers! Happy Easter, Frankie! :)

Posted 4 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Franky

4 Years Ago

Wow. What an awesome review! Thank you my friend! I needed some encouragement like that. I app.. read more
Coffeeprincess

3 Months Ago

Very nice! I enjoyed this sweet story so much! What a treat. Lucky Guy!



Reviews

Oh, now, what could they fill the day with? Building a mud oven? Setting snares in the forest? Makin' bacon? What tough decisions. I must admit I am amused. You might want to fix this--"drowding out..."

Posted 2 Years Ago


It is a crime to pull off bra & panties in one short sentence, I hope you realize that!??! All the missed opportunities here make me want to scream.

This sentence sucks: "I don't think I have ever seen a more beautiful woman" -- first of all, be sure of yourself . . . is she or is she not the most beautiful? Lukewarm expressions convey lukewarm feeling. I believe you are shooting for intensity here & this sentence is woefully bland. Secondly, "beautiful" should be banned, it's used so often, it means NOTHING! Show me using all the senses, why this woman is beautiful.

It's not uncommon for story writers, at first, to kind of "peter out" at the end of a story. This is what this feels like. You have a great idea, a strong storyline, but then you rush thru the best part with generalities & an almost total lack of sensory details, not to mention, the dialogue fails to support what's actually happening between these two. At some point, someone needs to say something that indicates the heat, the desire, the admiration . . . not just "what shall we do tomorrow?" I like that you leave it open-ended, with a hint that these two might screw their brains out all weekend . . . that part, the vagueness is well-constructed & designed. I mean before that . . . there are many opportunities to pump up the heat & serendipity. Climbing into a sleeping bag beside someone else's naked body . . . that should be worth a couple long paragraphs, at least. How opening up the bag releases pheromones, how the person sliding in feels the intense heat of the other person's skin, the way we get nice & toasty in sleeping bags, unlike it is when there are sheets & blankets fanning out to the open air. I want to feel that sequestered heat & longing in that sleeping bag. Show me why sleeping outdoors is ten times sexier than indoors. Show me that this guy has figured out that he made the right choice, after all, taking her here (since you expressed his doubts on this matter in an earlier segment). Sorry I'm going on & on again. You don't have to take all my suggestions . . . just showing how many ways this could go & be pumped up quite a bit, but of course you want to do it in your own style, not mine (((HUGS))) Fondly, Margie

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Franky

3 Years Ago

I will likely rewrite and will no doubt benefit by your fine ideas. I did Peter out didn't I? L.. read more
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
So he got lucky after all! Lol! I had a suspicion he would, otherwise he would have blown it big time! What i enjoyed about this part is that you give us the details with some brief sensuality without drifting into the more "pornographic" aspects of what occurs. Showing that restraint makes the read much enjoyable and your concluding line is witty and again leaves the story open to any direction you prefer to take it. Well done for supplying the final part of the date for your readers! Happy Easter, Frankie! :)

Posted 4 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Franky

4 Years Ago

Wow. What an awesome review! Thank you my friend! I needed some encouragement like that. I app.. read more
Coffeeprincess

3 Months Ago

Very nice! I enjoyed this sweet story so much! What a treat. Lucky Guy!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

175 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 11, 2020
Last Updated on August 29, 2020

Author

Franky
Franky

MN



About
I need a space to share my writings so i can grow as a writer. I mostly write short stories, but I'm working on a book about a serious family saga. I used to be with writerscafe from about 2009 to.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Maurice Maurice

A Story by Wild Rose


A Tree Poem A Tree Poem

A Poem by Relic


Feed Me Feed Me

A Poem by KeelyJane