The thing in the dark part 1

The thing in the dark part 1

A Chapter by ......

 

It was a cool chilly evning winter night in a small town called shallowcreek. no one could be in sight the whole town was silent and asleep.AHHHHHHHHHH...suddenly the silence was broken by the scream of a woman, sounding as if she was getting her fingers choped one at a time!the town started to come alive to see what all the ruces was about and came to find a blood trail in the pure whit snow leading to a huge pool of blood and a trail leading off into the woods!!

 

 

        * * *

 

officer Ben: what the hell happened here!!

officer Carl: i dont know but what ever it was it must have been big and angry!! i mean it would have had to rip the person to pieces to create this much blood!

Detective Smantha: who do you think did this!? BEN!!!

Ben: i dont know... it might not even be a human! it might be an animal we do have lots of bears and cougars and wolves out here.

Samantha: ya but cougars or bears dont leave marks of blood trails like this an....

Carl: hey guys come look over here i think i found something!

(they both walk near Carl)

Smantha: OMG!!! is that a .... a finger?

Ben: ewwwwww it might be, Samantha hurry and bring me my tweasers and bag and camra and be quick about it!!

Ben: ahhhww yep it is and looks like what ever got to this person was hungry.. this finger is half eaten!

Samantha: ahhghhh thats gross who would of done this!!!

Cral: Samantha i think its not person who did this, but maybe a...

Ben: monster!

(samantha and carl look at him scared)

Samantha: what does this mean ben!!!

Ben: it means until we figure out who did this this town is on LOCKDOWN!!

Ben: call the mayor and report everything i told you to him now!!!

Samantha: ok

( she runs down the road)

 

* * *

 

Mom: Kain Hurry up your going to be late for school

BANG BANG!!!

NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Kain: ok im hurrying just wait for 5 more minutes geeezzzz!!!

(kain getting ready for school)

Kain: F**K another f*****g day of f*****g school where f*****g thomas can f*****g pick on me again!!!!!! FUCKEDY F**K F**K!!!!!!!

(mubbles to himself)

Mom:HURRY UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kain: God im here bye love you!

SLAM!!!

( Kain slams door behind him very hard while mubbling to himself)

Kain: F**k!!!!!!

I cant belive my luck!! wait up wait for me!!!!!!!!!!

( kain trys to catch the school bus)

Thomas: BHAHAHAHAHAHAHA hey guys look Ktard is trying to catch the bus HAHAHAHAHA! bye bye Kainy!!! lololololol

(thomas sitts backdown to his seat)

Franny: why do you always have to be a jerk to him give him a breack his parents just got devorced and now his mom is always hurting him and putting him down and is out every night getting druck and having sex with every man she sees!!!

Thomas: whooah down girl down!! lol i didnt know you knew so much about Kain!!! and thats his f*****g problem not mine! whats his fualt  he makes himself an easy target!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!

( franny rolls eyes and turns around)

Franny:(whispers) ya well i know how he feels!

 

* * *

Kain: F**K not again!!!( poughts)

RUSSLE BOOM BOOM RUSSLE

Kain: what the...

BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I SEE YOU HAVE A PROBLEM BHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

Kain: who said that show yourself!!!!!! todays not the f*****g day to mess with me b***h!!!!!!!!!!

BHAHAHAHAHAHA

(Kain turns around fast)

Kain: seriously show yourself OR F**K OFF!!!

BHAHAHAHAHA dont worry i wont hurt you... not yet... BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH... dont be afraid ill put you out of your missery!!!!!!!!! BAHAHAHAHAHA

Kain: (walks backwards) F**K OFFF!!!!!!

(Creatures whispers in his ear)

hehehehehehehehe

(kain turns around slowly)

SLASH!!!!!!

Mom: Kain you forgot your... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

(mom runs to her son. bends down on her knees and sees his right ear ripped of and him in a pool of blood and from his waist down to his feet gone!)

Mom: OMG!!!!!(crys) OMFG!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!! F**K HELP ME!!!!! ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!

(mom calls 911)

Mom: yes hello my sons been murdered by something it looks like hes been half eaten!!!!! ( crys)

Operator: ok we will call officer ben over there right away just go in your house and STAY THERE AND PRAY YOUR NOT NEXT!!

Mom: WAIT WHAT, WHAT DO YOU MEAN NEXT!!!

Operator: i dont know what the f***s happaning but im getting calls from almost the  whole town becusae of murders!!!

Mom: OMG!!!!!! ok thankyou bye

operator: bye be safe!!!!

( mom turns around to find her front door had been opened)

Mom: what the f**k is going on in this town!!

( runs into house closes door then...)

SMASH BANG!!

(mom runs screaming into kitchen)

(mom finds her kitchen window smashed and a rock on the floor with a note attached to is bye something)

Mom: omg!!!! (crys)

( finds her sons ear stabed to the rock beside the note)

Mom: OMG!!! (CRYS) NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

( picks up the note and reads it)

Note: hello Alice... ive been whatching you ive been in your house and in your room while you sleep, ive been asleep for over a hundred years now and now have woken and im thirsting human blood and starved of human flesh! i know everything about you!!!!! and i really cant wait till our eyes meet and you whatch me tear them out of your skull shove them down your trhought so you can whatch me tear the inside of your body to peices and whatch me cunsume you slowly and painfully!! and i cant wait to clean this whole town out of humans BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Mom: OMG!!!

( goes to closet to grab a gun... opens door and finds...)

Mom: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

( falls backwords backing into the wall)

Mom: OMFG!!!!!!!!!OMFG!!!!!!!! SHITTTTTT!!!!!

( mom finds her dog Hunter in the closet with his head still in tack and tail but the rest of his body is just blood and bones and the dog was smiling)

Mom: OMFG!!!!! GOD KILL ME NOW!!!!!!! I DONT WANT TO LIVE ANYMORE THIS IS TOO MUCH F**K KILL ME SAVE MY SOUL!!!!!!!)

BANG!!! KNOCK KNOCK!!

Mom:Who isss. who iss it!!!!!

Ben: officer ben! may i come in bye the body in the drive way it looks like we have alot to talk about!

Mom: ok come in!

Ben: ok thankyou mam

( ben comes in, hes a tall man 6 feet and 5 inches, a beer belly and a white mustash and short messy white hair he had tan skin and blue eyes and was weraing his uniform and cherif badge and comes in with a toothpick in his mouth)

Mom: officer what is going to happen to us!!!!!

Ben: .... i cant answer this but all i know its not even been 5 hours and ive already have had 14 people calling for me with different murders!! what ever the hell it is its on the move and fast and its leaving no evidence behind!!

Mom: wrong it left me a not and look in the close...

Ben: it left you a NOTE!!! get it now!!!!!

Mom: ok but come and look in the closet!!

Ben: alright but i dont... BLOODY HELL!!!!

Mom: if you think that bad read this!!!

(ben grabs the note and reads over it like a strict teacher reading over a bad students assinment)

Ben: what the hell are we looking at!!! what the hell is capabile of doing this and not leaving a trail or anything if only we knew what it is but it has to be a person now because it can write!!

Mom: i dont think soo becua...

(mom freezes)

Ben: what!!!

(mom points)

(ben turns around slowly hoping it was a puppy)

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

( they both see somethings face but couldnt make it out becuase it ran towards town)

Ben: get in the F*****G CAR NOW!!!

( they both got in the car abanding the son, dog, and house)

Mom: what the F**K was that!!!!!!

Ben: i dont know that why were fallowing it!!

Mom: WAIT WHAT F**K THAT IDEA!! THAT THING KILLED MY DOG MY SON!!! AND WHATCHES ME SLEEP WHILE ITS IN THE ROOM!!!!! IM NOT F*****G FOLLOWING IT!!!!

Ben: lets just hope its not hungry hahaha

(mom turns around slowly and starts to pray and cry sloftly)

 

      * * *

 

Basket-ball practice:

Thomas: hahahahahahaha hey man come on pass da ball!!!

Jason: just wait man look over there at the blonde at 5 o'clock!

Thomas: bhahahah good luck getting taylor!! she has all the boys star struck!

Jason: lol i know im one of them ... just imagen all the things i could do to her if we were left together for about a minute!!

Thomas: sorry but i rather not becuase i know how much you would like to take her clothes off hahahaha!! i like the girl next to her, Franny!

Jason:hahahaha your funny! (sarcastically)

Thomas: what!!?? you know what just forget about it pass the fuken ball!!!

Taylor: hey Franny look over there prrrrrrrrr

Franny: ohh please!

(door opens)

Chris: hey guys did you hear Officer Ben is thinking about bringing reforces becuase of all the murrders!!!

Jason: wait what!!! who!!!!

Thomas: ya who!!!

Chris: i dont know but someone shes like some spy or something, but they also say shes out of the ordanary!! like shes a mutant!!!!!

Thomas: wait what?

Chris:ya!!

BOOM BANG BOOM

(lights go out)

(girls scream)

Thomas: what the hell who turned out the fucken lights!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH BHAHAHAHAHAHAHABHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Chris: what the hell who the hell is that you think this is fucked funny!! turn the lights back on!!

Jaso: ya f**k what the hell do you think you are!!!!

Creature: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA you'll just have to wait till we meet face to face where ill rip your arm and eat it right infront of you!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

SALSH

(light turn back on)

Taylor: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH O MY FUCKEN GOD!!!!!

Chris: whats your problem!!!

( taylor point behind him at a note written in blood and at a trail of blood leading out the door into the woods and Frannys head stabed to the gym wall)

Chris: what the hell is going on!!!!!

Thomas: im calling Ben!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

 



© 2011 ......


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A very good opening chapter. I like the flow of the story and the situation. I like the feel of intense and fear in the words. You have my attention. I will keep reading.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

431 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 18, 2011
Last Updated on December 17, 2011


Author

......
......

edmonton, Canada



About
It's no use going back to tomorrow, because I was a different person then. more..

Writing
Little girl Little girl

A Story by ......


Never give up Never give up

A Poem by ......