The journey part 3

The journey part 3

A Chapter by ......

Meanwhile back in texas was Treasure, she was now flying towards shallowville and trying to lose the dipshits on the way.

 

       * * *

 

Now so far in the story we know that theres a crazy monster trying to wipe a whole town out and that the officer called back up and got the scariest creature in the world to do and then when Shadow  tried to kill the monster it bounced back and drove everyone to there past there most painful past history so that they would go on a range of killing and Shadow now is flying to england to solve her problem and Treasure is on the run and is flying to officers bens small town now.

 

        * * *

 

Now in shallowville was the 4 people ben, thomas, alice, and chris. they now had stoped going insane at different times ben was the first and chris was the last. and they now were expecting another wierd young lady Treasure Blade. Just like Shadow she too had magical and mindblowing powers but not as much as Shadow since Shadow well you will find out later on what she exactly is. But Tresure was a tynx which was a simillar race to Shadows race except they were fealines and not k-9s!! see there was 5 races of these strange creatures...so i'll explain it to you so we are both on the same page. see thousands of years it started with God, you see God was starting to feel that he needed guards as well as angels so he created a wolf like creature and put some of his powers in this creature which inclouded the power of flight, swimming, running, strength, the 4 natures which were earth,air,water, and fire. he gave these creatures soft black or white shade of fur and were soo sleack and smooth and soo soft as silk! these wolves were long and short with powerful legs and arms. they had amzing large beautiful feathered wings like angels but way more powerful then an angels!  they had not wolf tail but more of a furry dragon tail with spikes and fins at the end and little fins on the tail to keep balance when in flight. they were able to breathe fire,ice,wind and so on they could set them selves on fire and the really powerful ones could set themselve on with lava... with one flap of their wings they could start the biggest hurricane and the biggest storm!! they could turn into steel and cover themselves with this for armour with spikes sticking out from their head all the way down the back to the tail. these creatures when on hind legs stood 9 ft tall and had razor sharp blades for nail and with one swipe of a nail could chop a car in half. the really powerful ones didnt turn themeslves to steal blades but into pure silver blades they had razor sharp teeth that bite a tube of hard metal/steel in half and had very deadly eyes!!! legened says if you look into them you burst into flames also if you got one angry it would starte at you and you would start to cough up blood and start to shake and then as if a cat were inside of you tearing you from the inside you would see scratch marks appearing on there chest and then they stop so you would die slowly and suffer.the reason for this was unkown but there eyes were made out of dimands and jewls, there blood was made of silver and gold! this creature had powers that were terrifying that God was now concered of the creature he made cause they started to gain more and more powers so he started to make a cat like creature to over power the "JYNXES". These creatures were now called "TYNXES", they had powers simillar to the jynx but couldnt compete with these creatures for they started to get out of hands to the point they started to make there own rules and own famillies and more and more jynxes started to appear, so God made the "DYNXES" dragon like creatures and after that "HYNXES" which were horse like creatures, and finnally after that "WYNXES" which were like mermaid creature. now none of the creatures God made were right so he got one of the Jynxes and made him into the power of the universe like who would fall in love with and what the weather would be like and little things like that but they would have to promise to be what they were made for so they said yes and started to guard the gates of heaven and the population for the jynxes were 123 which was the tinest population for them because people would capture them and stun them for the humans found out there weakness. so God desided that if he didnt do something they would die off so he gave them a little more powers so after a year humans started to say if you saw a jynx that it be the last thing you ever saw. and he thought that it would be even more better in they were shape shifters, so they could turn into a human and then into a jynx. so God did this for the other 4 races and a couple years later the jynxes started to take over the hard stuff as God got to relax and have some time off after all he did but still only had his powers and was the most powerful thing in the whole world!!!! It had now been thousands and thousands of years the generation after generation there now was a kingdom of the jynxes who over powered everything now but now hamans got smarter and smarter over the years and learned how to tell if someone was a jynx and the rest of the story is Shadows past. Now you know a little bit of whats going on but lets get back to the story.

 

                  * * *

 

Mayor: now people CALM DOWN CALM DOWN.. thankyou its come to my attention that some weird things are going on and we all ask ourselves why our town why our little town so perfect and soo amazing, but now its a nightmare and a hell pit!!!!! Now i will ask everyone to stay in our great hall and we will live there all of us till further notice..

Thomas: (whispers while mayor is talking) Chris theres something fishy and i dont know what happen 3 nights ago but i want to find out.. now ive come to think that we go find that Shadow lady and try and figure out why this monster is trying to kill everyone and why Ben asked for Shadow!!

Chris: i dont know i mean we might be dealing with some pretty dangourous stuff!! didnt you see what Shadow could do she turned into a fucken monster!!!!

Thomas: i know man but  i dont know about you, but it kinda turned me on to see her kick a*s!!

Chris: really!!??

Thomas: lol come on i bet it did too to you!! admit it bro!!

Chris: ohh shut up!!

Thomas: lol thought soo!! soo what we waiting for lets go back to the school and look for clues!!

Chris: are you f*****g kidding me im not going to go back there its closed and besides thats where the creature was last seen b***h!!

Thomas: p***y!!

Chris: im not a p***y!!

Thomas: then lets go!!

Chris: uhhhh

( both boys start heading off to the site)

Chris: soo what you think of Shadow? would you date her?

Thomas: LOL maybe shes pretty hotttt!! and pretty smart!! and just everything a guy needs!! hahaha

Chris: lol

Treasure: hey guys .. have you seen a chick with red hair and black clothes?

Thomas: WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!!

Treasure: lol im not a b***h but Shadow is hahahah...ohhh im funny ahh lol

( Chris and Thomas look at eachother wierded out and look back at the stunning young lady and saw here her now right in their faces)

Chris: HOLY S**T PERSONAL SPACE!!!

Treasure: lol right forgot about you odd "ibles" hahaha anywho umm .. HAVE.YOU.TWO.SEEN.A.GIRL? A.GIRL.WITH.RED.HAIR?

Chris: we arnt stupid we can understand you s**t!!

Treasure s**t? ok then you are a little agressive ;)

Thomas: who are you?

Treasure: ummmm aaaaaaaaaa ... sushi for me sushi for you!!

( treasure then ran away but then triped and got back up and kept going)

For you see Treasure was a little weirded out by humans and had no idea how to talk to one since the 5 races of jynxes talked through sreatches and moans and growls and so on. but since the Jynx and Tynxes were pretty much simillar they knew how to speack many "ibles" languages. But Treasure didnt grow up on earth in the "ibles" world only Shadow did so Shadow knew how to talk to them and how to act around them, Treasure not so much Treasure thought they were stupid creatures and are a waist of time, so she was very occured around them lol.

Chris: what the hell?

Thomas: who was that girl?... oh well lets keep going to find Shadow!

Treasure: SHADOW HOLY F**K YOU KNOW HER!!!

( treasure just puffed out of know where in a small puff of blue smoke, infront of them)

Chris: HOLY S**T WOULD YOU STOP THAT!!

Treasure: lol ok :)

Treasure: anywho so do you know where Shadow is??

Thomas: no but you still havent told us who the fucken hell you are!!

Treasure: ohh um im Treasure im Shadows best friend and i help her and..

Chris: so your her sidekick then?

Treasure: ummm pshhh no!!! why the hell would you think that boy!!!?

Chris: becuase every "great super hero" needs a sidekick!!

Treasure: shadow a hero hahahaha your funny

Thomas: what do you mean she saved all of our lives from being eaten by a canabal!!!

Treasure: trust me shadows far from a hero... shes actually the oppisite! its just in her blood to protect things dumasses!!!!

Chris: what do you mean?

Treasure: >:O i mean shadow is the bad guy shes a fucken JYNX!!! and everyone knows jynxes are man eating machines who kill in anything sight and controll over the whole world!!!! God your soooo damn stupid!!! couldnt you tell when she tryed to tear you to shreds!!?? shes a red headed jynx whitch is worst!! cause they get pissed of and when i say pissed i mean a pack of wild wolves pissed!!! and red headed jynxes are soo rare too!!

Thomas: what the hell is a jynx!!

Treasure: really!!! what a dumass!!! a jynx is the bravest, deadliest, scariest, smartiest, and slyish creature to ever walk the very earth!!! and she the last living jynx in the f*****g world!!! she a legend!!!!

Chris: WAIT WHAT!!

Treasure: oops damnit should really keep my mouth shut umm look over there!!!

( Treasure runs away towards the mayor and the cittizens of the small town)

Thomas: COME BACK!! DONT GO THAT WAY !!!!!!

Chris: s**t man if she goes all freacky like shadow they will kill her!!!

Thomas: sooo

Chris: we will get blamed dip s**t!!

Thomas: S**T!!

( Treasure looks behind her to find the 2 boys running after her screaming at her. Treasure starts speeding up every second like shadow did but unlike shadow she started to change and a bright blue light and she was a beautiful snow leopard but very long unlike a real one and had a blue tips on her two ears and her tail and her 4 paws, she had blue pepermint eyes and when she ran you could hear some music coming from somewhere it was paparazzi from lady gaga. the town started to look to find a ubnormally large white and blue leopard coming towards them, Treasure had a very large fox like tail insted of a leopard tail. she had a half furry side of the head and the other side was gold as if she was wearing half a mask and the half gold ran down her back to the tip of her tail so she was half white blck and blue and the other half was gold. she then had medium size gold wings that burst out of her back that took flight in seconds over the crowd of the town, but then just like that BAM!!!)

Treasure: meowwww ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkk s**t s**t s**t what the helllllllll

( it was a very large object that hit her this object was the size of an ets bus.Treasure got plumed 10 ft into the earth and was being squished and the this took a bite at her throught and Treasure started to lose blood and lots of it for the thing took half her neck it wasnt even a minute and Treasure was starting to fade away, but the people saw the sun go away for a second cause something was blocking it and BAM!! it was a black and silver figure who dived for the creature who was killing Treasure, the figure went for the neck then swung around and stabed the creature into the eyes and finally relized that the creature was a DYNX!! a dragon creature and the black figure then fliped onto his head and slid down his back with its sharp nails going along the way causing him to release Treasure and go for the black figure. the black figure was about the size of a small 5 seat car. it took his sharp tiny jaws and bited the dynxes tail and started to run towards the people, the people now where screaming and most of them were behind tress and so on hiding. the tiny black figure started to move the dragon and then it fliped as if a fish out of water and fliped the dragon on its back then the black figure grew long large wings of blades and sliced the dragons tail of from the root)

Devon: GRRRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHFUUUCCKKKKKAHHHHHHHHH

(the figure started to become more clear and it turned out to really be Shadow Jynx!! Shadow then grew twice her size then set herself on fire)

Shadow: YOU!!! HOW DARE YOU LAY A HAND ON HER!!!!!!!

(Shadow then let out an ear pericing scream over and over again as if she was an alarm going off. she blew flames of lava and fire and ice at the dynx and jumped to attack, and took her sharp nails and reapeatibly stabed him over and over again in the eyes, then took his tounge and sliced it off! The dynx then let out a hissing kind of scream then started to shrink and change into a human looking figure then a bright light flew in place!!)

BOOM BOOM

( the dynx now was a tall black man with a black leather jaket and black shades and jeans, he had very short stubby hair and now was on the ground screaming on his knees in pain. blood was all over the place and a lizard like tounge was laying on the ground as well as a huge giant dragon tail. the man had his hands over his eyes and blood all over his hands and scratch marks all over. he then got up grew humoungous dragon wings and flew away away from the crowd that was starting to form around all of them.) 

 



© 2011 ......


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A chapter with no weakness. Just interesting situation and a very strong ending to the chapter. The ending made me want to know more. I like the pace and how you are describing each situation in the story. Thank you for excellent chapter.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

346 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 31, 2011
Last Updated on December 28, 2011


Author

......
......

edmonton, Canada



About
It's no use going back to tomorrow, because I was a different person then. more..

Writing
Little girl Little girl

A Story by ......


Never give up Never give up

A Poem by ......