The tree of secrets and truth 4

The tree of secrets and truth 4

A Chapter by ......

Shadow: TREASURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

( she ran towards the great indent in the ground,she had sympathy in her eyes but no tears. she jumped in the hole, and came back up but with a messed up looking young girl in her arms. she laid treasure softly on the ground and shifted her eyes towards the groud and glared at them all with anger, then back to treasure)

Shadow: Stand back everyone, and cover your ears, unless you want to go deaf.

(one and only one of shadopws long silver blade like nails came slowly out of her finger, she then with no heasitation shoved it right into Treasures heart, the body twitched that shadow was holding, shadow then closed her eyes and started to pray.. or at least thats what it looked like. it was silent, but then some sort of glow started to apear on Treasure her body started to raise. Shadow opened her eyes in the blink of an eye but they were pure white, tears started rowling done shadows cheacks. she looked as if she was scared out of her wits. the long blade came straight of Treasures body as if it was being pushed out by something, shadow was flung towards the groud violently. The glow on Treasure was getting brighter and brighter then a loud scream of pain and torture came from inside the glow. everyone drew their hands towards their ears. then the screaming stoped and the glow went away just like that and treasure fell to the ground on her hands and knees, dust startde to form from the impact.The towns people started to back up while they were watching white and blue wings chasing out of the other creatures back. Shadow unlike the town stood her ground as if a dog would do with its bone.)

Treasure: hahahahaha im alive!!!

( treasure seemed to be coming back to her original corky self. Shadow started to chukle under her breathe and now was on her way towards Treasure.)

Shadow: what the hell Treasure i leave you alone for not even a week and already your being hunted down and almost die!

(Shadow now had an actuall happy smile on her face. Treasure laughed)

Treasure Ya i kno... wait how did you know i was being hunted down?

(Shadow just winked at her and shifted her eyes up in the sky then back to treasures deep blue ones)

Shadow: we need to get to the station, our people depend on us and if we are not their by wensday we are screwed!!

Treasure: Shadow i cant do it i am scared!! what is going to happen is ment for you to handle theirs to much tears and blood to come and i can not handle that! i am sorry but i will come with you on the journey but that doesnt mean i will help you!! i am sorry but i know you can do this! by yourself.

Shadow: ....if thats what you wish...but if i need you trust me i will hunt you down and take you by force if it gets to the point... i hope you can understand Treasure?

(shadow had a smirk on her face now and Treasures face became in a puzzled face then to an anoyed one.)

Treasure: we will see

(she no had a smirk on her face to)

Shadow: ok we should get going!

Treasure: i know

Chris: WAIT YOUR LEAVING US!!!!

Thomas: YA WHAT ABOUT THE CA..

Shadow: you dont need us any more i think ive put some pretty meaningful thoughts in that creatures head to not come to hurt you any more!! and trust me what im about to do... im pretty sure is something to do with this canobal of yours! good bye.

Chris: WAIT PLEASE SHADOW STAY HERE YOU DONT NEED TO DO THIS!!!

Treasure: why do you care so much you stupid ibel!!!

Chris: why do you think i care so much! this isnt about you, you stupid cat girl!

Treasure: HOW DARE YOU!!!

(Treasure started to grow 1 inch long nails from her fingers and her hair started to turn a deep blue and her eyes did the same and fangs came rushing through her mouth she was about to through herself into attack mode, when shadow jumped infront of her and looked in her eyes and touched her hand and said..)

Shadow: Stop. hes not worth the energy, back away gently and spread your wings and we will go now ok.

Treasure: calm down CALM DOWN!!!!!!! IM NOT A FUCKEN CAT GIRL YOU MONSTER!!!!!!

Thomas: im the monster!!!!!!!! look whos talking your not a cat girl your a cat monster!!!

Shadow: Shut up.

( Shadow was now becoming very red in the eyes, but you could tell she was trying to contain herself whitch seemed to very hard for her to do.)

Chris: Thomas grow up and say your sorry ok!!!

Thomas; why do you care so much Chris!!! do you love Treasure or something!!! dont be dumb!!!

( the whole time they were talking chrises eyes were on Treasure but he oncxe or twice shifted them towards Shadow, he look at Thomas with anger in his face but not in his eyes.)

Chris: no i am not inlove with Treasure!.

Thomas: well then back me up then bro!!!

( chris lokked down and looked at thomas and looked down again but was now walking slowly backwards toward the rest of the croud. Shadows eyes were now fixed on Chris and a smile was wanting to apear on her face, but she did not allow it to show.

Shadow: come on treasure

Treasure: fine

(Shadows long black feathery wings came climbing out of her back and her wolf like tail came out with it. treasure wings were already to be seened but now a swiftly leaopard tail was moving about. Treasure was the first to take lift she was now high in the clouds, while Shadow as still on the ground, her eyes exaimed the place on more time then slowly were now found gazing off into Chrises deep brown eyes. Chris noticed this and smiled at her as if he was a 5 year old boy looking at all his preasents under the christmas tree on Christmas day. Shadow then shook herself out of it and turned around and started to run as fast as she can and took off with mighty and powerful strength into the mysterious sky.)

Treasure: what took you so long!

Shadow: just was...

Treasure: nevermind you wouldnt tell me anyways. so where of to boss haha.

Shadow: haha... now off Mystear.

Treasure; Mystear... umm ok...

( shadow didnt reply, she just kept her eyes on the clouds.. as if day dreaming about something deep and beautiful... she then again had a smile try to apear on hr face but she denied it.)


                           * * *


(Shadow and Treasure were now fast asleep in a fresh  green patch of soft grass in the middle of the woods. it was midnight and the place was dark and foggy. where they were asleep was by an abanded temple of some sort made from stone that looked as if it was there for years and years. it was delicatly made by hand you could tell by all the details in the stone. the moon was full, but not at the same time. the wind was softly moving the leaves on the trees and moved the blades of grass in a swaying movment, the soft sound of a creek was in the distance, and crickets could be heard chirping their sweet sounding songs. their was nothing to be alarmed by, for they were now in Mystear... well 18 miles away from Mystear. The sky was clear and the monn and starts shone their pretty lights over the area.)

Treasure: hehehe your cute

( treasure was now softly talking in her sleep, but it woke shadow. she looked towards Treasure and rolled her eyes and lokked at the beautiful senery. she now had a huge smile. She got up and walked towards the creek to have a nice refreshing taste of fresh spring water. she looked up at the moon and now had the biggest smile on her face then she had ever had. mountains could be seen in the distance and a flock of geese flew across the moon so perfectly. shadow looked in the creek to see her reflection. she saw her eyes and how black her left eye was and how blue her bright eye was, how red her hair was and her perfect white face. she never wor makeup but it looked like she was in a add for a makeup brand. she then touched the water. ripples started to take place, when the water came back to its original form, she was now looking into the same eyes but her hairs was now pure white and had awolf figure her face now full of pure white fur, soft and shinny fur. her ears now as a white wolfs would look like, her nose was black and wet. she now was a white beautiful skilly wolf that looked as if it were only 3 years old. The only different thing from a wolf was her eyes and her huge white feathery wings that were tucked behind her, she had the jynx symbal on her left leg.)

Spike: Wow... i have never seen you so beautiful nore have i ever seen you in your original form.

(shadow turned right on the spot pure black and now was a black wolf with wings her eyes now both black and her silver nails were starting to form.)

Shadow: who is there ill warn you...

Spike: relax baby its just me!

Shadow: spike!...

Spike: hahah thats right, why do you sound so scared when you say my name..

Shadow: umm i dont know... where have you been... and why did you leave me you f*****g b*****d!!!

( shadow was scared to now ready to tear him to shreds her eyes were red her nails were full length and her wings and body became pure blades)

Spike: whowhowha calm down baby, their no need to do anything... come back.. remember it me spike your man!!

Shadow: ya what a man.. leaving his own fiance when she was about to be killed!!!! ahhhh im going to kill you!!!

( spike then turned into a jdynxe half jynx half dynx. he was now a mixture of a wolf and a dragon and was 3 time bigger then Shadow with more armour then her. he then pushed her to the ground with his large hands, he didnt hurt her but was just making dure she could move, he then looked her in the eyes and gave her a serious face, Shadow knew what he was doing and she then opened her mouth and blew black fire in his face and swifly got out of his reach, but to her surprise he egnored like it was nothing and picked her up off the ground and pushed her into a tree now. Treasure was meanwhile sound asleep as if nothing was happening.)

Spike: baby im not forcing you to forgive me.. ok... i know what i did was stupid and sooner or later your going to know why i did that.. ok ... trust me ok im your husband!!!

Shadow: according to me your not my husband till you say your vows and say i do!!

Spike: uhhh ok i know... and dont worry ive come back and now everything is better and we can go back to all the lovey dovey stuff and have your.. our perfect marrige and live together for ever and have babys and raise them together and then grow old together and die together!!

Shadow:uhhh its not that easy spike... you left me when i needed you the most.. you were all i had and you left for God knows what!!!!!

Spike: Im sorry

Shadow: we will see.

(spike then let shadow down back to her feet and gave her smile he then went on his paws so that he was almost as small as shadow and gave her a hug the way a dog would give, he then looked at her and tryed to give her a kiss when Treasure finally woke up and screamed at Spike... for she didnt know him. she rose to her feet and shot a blue lighting spell at him, he dogged it like it was nothing and stood up to his full size and gave out a loud roar, that made Treaszure pee herself and made shadow laugh.)

Shadow: treasure dont worry hes not bad.. hes my fiance.

Spike: yep that right..arnt i the luckeist guy in the world!!

( shadow rolled her eyes while spike wraped on of his arms around shadows waste.)

treasure: wait your engaged!!! why didnt you tell me and where your ring!!!!

Spike: ya where is your ring..

Shadow: i dont know cvause a sertent Spike i know never gave me one!! and i dont know Treasure becuase it never came across my mind to tell you,

Treasure: ohhh haha its ok.. and i know i dont know you spike but why didnt you give her a ring jackass!!

Spike: because the time when her and i were dating and i was going to give her the ring i didnt have time because i had to leave for a sertent reason.

( shadow then moved away towards the temple but now in her human form, Spike then became in his human form to as did Treasure.)

(Spike was a tall man that looked like a cowboy.. he had a cowboy hat chaps, jeans, and cowboy boots, he wore a tucked in plade shirt and had deep blue eyes and brown messy short hair. he had a 5 oclock and had a tough look but loving caring face. he was the perfect man! he had a deep twang cowboy voice to top it all.)

Shadow: we need to keep going, and find the tree of secrets and truth to figure this out.....


 



© 2012 ......


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

332 Views
Added on February 20, 2012
Last Updated on February 21, 2012


Author

......
......

edmonton, Canada



About
It's no use going back to tomorrow, because I was a different person then. more..

Writing
Little girl Little girl

A Story by ......


Never give up Never give up

A Poem by ......