Possible Possibilities

Possible Possibilities

A Poem by Lenard L. Banks III

Capture by endless possibilities, drowning in loving memories, your smile takes me on a natural high, special memories that are only shared between you and I, let's not let this love pass us by.
Let our love, make love, to the love, allowing our bond to stay firm together, until our love gives birth to forever and that same forever, give birth to twins let's just call them forever and ever.
The power of your love I'll cherish as if it were the rarest form of pearl beads, missing you and how you soothe my emotional needs, the only thing I miss more then YOU are our endless possibilities.

Teach me how to love the love that I never had, and I'll be sure to pay attention and ace this romantic task, by returning the love that you have so graciously passed, first you passed, then I passed back then we take this love past, eternity, let our pride be consumed and allowed our bravery, To embrace are vulnerability, because TRU love really doesn't exist without a clear sense of brave humility.

Let's create something we have never experienced before, let's love each others wounded hearts until we hurt no more. I was scared love, and then you made me love you, I was scared to trust, and you made me trust you, so trust and love me too, and we can make our possibilities plausible by doing what we need to do.

Our endless possibilities can become our endless reality, let's do what almost is never centered outside of fantasy, let's love each others living soul until our love embrace is eternity, internally.
This train of love is virtually unstoppable, making our endless possibilities.... POSSIBLE.

© 2020 Lenard L. Banks III


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Love it from title to end. The possible possibilities make even the most arduous of tasks seem like a mere distraction until you are together again and that is only one of the many positives from such a feeling.... Knowing nothing is unachievable if it is done with the constant connection held between you both and that nothing can ever be too much trouble to get through, with the knowledge that is a journey of the heart made together. Love it.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Lenard L. Banks III

3 Years Ago

Thanks for being awake enough to appreciate the words.



Reviews

Thanks for making the love love love stay together giving birth to forever and ever the train of love is virtually unstoppable, making our endless possibilities...Possible to much heat

Posted 4 Years Ago


This is so awesome! Love the eloquence, unique rhyming, rhythm and flow of this poem. Love the musicality also- would be a great song lyric. A tender, passionate poetic plea from beginning to end-"let's love each others living soul until our love embrace is eternity, internally." Blew me away!

Posted 6 Years Ago


Had the feel of a Barry White love song. I liked the energy and the drive of the words and thoughts.
"Our endless possibilities can become our endless reality, let's do what almost is never centered outside of fantasy, let's love each others living soul until our love embrace is eternity, internally."
The above lines. Perfect and worthwhile. Thank you Lenard for sharing the amazing poetry.
Coyote


Posted 7 Years Ago


Love it from title to end. The possible possibilities make even the most arduous of tasks seem like a mere distraction until you are together again and that is only one of the many positives from such a feeling.... Knowing nothing is unachievable if it is done with the constant connection held between you both and that nothing can ever be too much trouble to get through, with the knowledge that is a journey of the heart made together. Love it.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Lenard L. Banks III

3 Years Ago

Thanks for being awake enough to appreciate the words.
Wow, I don't know where to start with this! Haven't read your poetry in such a long time. This was amazing for me because the way you put the words together was so ... honestly powerful. I felt every word and it warmed my heart. Everyone should feel this way and have a love that they're reminded of when they read this poem!

"Let our love, make love, to the love, allowing our bond to stay firm together, until our love gives birth to forever and that same forever, give birth to twins let's just call them forever and ever."

Again, I'm not sure what it is about this but you did it wonderfully! Great piece and thank you for sharing your talent :)

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

676 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 7, 2013
Last Updated on March 23, 2020
Tags: Love, trust

Author

Lenard L. Banks III
Lenard L. Banks III

Dallas, TX



About
The world with no love, creativity and wisdom is like human beings with no form of communication, it's like the earth with no forms of life form...no reason for existing. By Solo_N_Sincere more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Serenity Serenity

A Poem by Mary