To hogwarts we go!

To hogwarts we go!

A Chapter by BlackVeilBridesBVBArmy

I woke up to a sunny day, to my alarm clock. It was time to take care of the boys. I walked down out of my attic bedroom and into the kitchen. Sam and Barbra had already left for work, so I had to cook breakfast for the boys. 
I just couldn’t help but wonder what Hogwarts was going to be like. This would be my first year going, but I would be placed in 2nd year. My letter hadn’t come when it was supposed to, and all of the boys wondered if I was human instead of a witch. We found out about a month ago that I was a witch. Sami came down the stairs and jumped into the closest chair. 
"Hey Kitty Cat, what's for breakfast?" He was my age, going in as a 2nd year. He was related to Retro, and he had been adopted at the age of ten by Sam and Barbra. Retro had been only a year older, but was as stupid as Sami. 
"Eggs, pancakes, sausage, bacon, and waffles. Would you please go get the rest of the boys? I want to go to shopping and I am NOT waiting in lines." He ran off to do my bidding, and I set the table with 6 place mats. One for each of them, and then me. The boys filled in and sat down. I glanced at each of their faces, and I found love in all of them. 
My only blood brother, Clay, was a teacher's assistant at Hogwarts, having already graduated. I looked to Allen, and saw an undying love. I knew he was in love with me. Everyone knew. 
"I love you Kitty Cat." He said it every morning, to make sure I didn’t forget. 
"I love you too Allen." Everyone gasped. It was the first time I had ever said I love you to anyone, and the fact that it had been him amazed everyone. He smiled so big I thought his face would crack. I glanced over at Allen's brother Twist, and he just smirked. 
"Alright everyone, dig in. I want to go shopping and I am NOT waiting in line." All of the boys rushed to the food and ate their fill. I sat down after washing all of the dishes, and ate one single apple. 
"You should eat more if you ever expect to grow." Clay said. 
"I don’t want to grow. I am happy with the size I am now." I stood up, grabbed my purse and headed for the door.



© 2012 BlackVeilBridesBVBArmy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
Added on February 4, 2012
Last Updated on February 4, 2012


Author

BlackVeilBridesBVBArmy
BlackVeilBridesBVBArmy

Houston, TX



About
I love to Dance, to Write, and listen to music. Im open and random sometimes, my favorite color is black, I love hanging with friends. more..

Writing