Diagon Alley

Diagon Alley

A Chapter by BlackVeilBridesBVBArmy

I really didn’t like shopping, but I needed my books and robes. I walked into the clothing store and ordered my robes, adding a slimming feature.
 I had Clay grab the bags and let the rest of the boys wonder the stores. I picked up my books next, and again handed the bags to Clay. He sent the bags home and went on his way, leaving me to wonder wherever I pleased.
 I started walking and ended up in Nocturne Alley. I was always told to stay out by Clay, but I felt drawn to the dark place. I walked and walked ending up in a dark dead end. I thought it was a very nice place and sat down in a corner. I pulled my notebook out and started writing random things down off the top of my head. Then I started to day dream. 
I saw myself, in a green robe and tie. I was walking into the slitherin house dorm rooms with a very handsome blonde. He was someone I had been dreaming about since I got my letter, and somehow I was positive we would like each other. 
Someone walked down the alley and started heading towards me. Turns out it was a group of guys. I knew what they wanted by the look in their eyes.
 "Hey there pretty little thang, what are doin in such a dark place?" They made a circle around me, and I rolled my eyes. 
"Clearly trying to get away from airheaded jocks like you and your friends. Now if you will excuse me, I'm leaving." I gathered my stuff and sent it home. Then I felt a power surge within me. I floated into the air and transformed into my real self. I knew they liked me even more now, because I looked like a total badass. I stepped up to him, getting in his face. 
"Get out of my way, before someone gets hurt." He just smiled and slid his hand up my arm. 
"Big mistake." I pushed him and he landed on his a*s. Super strength rocked. I ran as fast as I could out of the alley and around the corner. I then jumped onto a nearby wall and climbed to the roof. They ran after where they thought I went, and I went the opposite way. It was deeper into Nocturne, but I didn’t care. I felt someone watching me and turned around. It was the guy in my dreams.
 "Hey I'm Draco, Draco Malfoy. I saw you run out of that alley and jump up to the roof. That was pretty cool." I knew what he saw. He saw a long black haired girl in a short plaid skirt a corset and a vest over it and a lot of accessories. 
"Mind if I introduce you to my dad? He would love to meet someone like you." With my transformation, I could do whatever I wanted. I was free. I had to come up with a name though. I guess Just Payne was good enough. 
"I'm Payne, and sure. I have nothing else better to do." He put his arm around my waist and led me into the store his father was in. I recognized him in a heartbeat, although from where, I had no idea. 
"Hey dad I want you to meet the girl I told you about. Her name is Payne. Payne, this is my father." I knew what Lucius was thinking. That his son had brought another s**t to him. Well I had every intention of proving him wrong. I bet slightly at the waist into a formal curtsy, the greeting from one pure-blood to another. He smiled in surprised, and returned with a bow. 
"I know who you are. You're Lucius Malfoy. My name is Payne, Payne Riddle." I didn’t know why I said Riddle, but it just felt right. He looked shocked, and then serious. 
"Are you in any way related to a Tom Marvolo Riddle?" I knew the name, and I wanted to say he was my father, but I wasn’t completely sure why, or if it was true. 
"It sounds familiar, but I honestly don’t know." He smiled, for some reason happy with my answer. I turned to the door and look who it was, the group of guys. 
"Oh great not you again." I turned to face them and they looked stunned to find me with Malfoy.
 "There you are, we've been looking everywhere for you. Now, if you will just come with us…" 
"Not a chance in hell. Now go away before I lose my temper." The leader of the pack stepped forward and got real close to my face. 
"You won't do a damn thing. Now come with me, s**t, or I will drag you out by your hair." 
"Big Mistake. Seems your full of them." I pushed him to the ground and jumped on top of a book shelf. My tail and cat ears sprouted, and Lucius looked even more pleased. Malfoy looked ready to start fighting over me. I pounced on the one I knocked down, and got real close to his face. "You will leave me alone, or you will hear from my father." "And who the hell is your father?" He laughed, apparently not scared. I closed my eyes and thought about my biological father. I sent him a mental message that I needed his help. Snape appeared and bowed to me. I got off the man and bowed back. 
"I am Professor Snape, and I represent the girl's father. You will leave her alone now, or your will die at the hands of he-who-must-not-be-named." That must have done it because all of the guys practically ran out of the store. "Thank you Snape, but who is he-who-must-not-be-named? I'm afraid I'm confused." He didn’t look surprised, and just gave me a hug. 
"I am your Uncle Snape. He-who-must-not-be-named is the vilest criminal in the entire wizarding community. He is also your father. Oh, and you must be tired, so please, return to your normal state." 
"I'm fine, and I really don't want to. I must go now, but I have a feeling we will meet again." He didn’t look surprised, just hugged me again and left. I turned to Lucius who was still smiling, and to Malfoy, who looked ready to drool. 
"I have to go home, but I hope to see you around." I bowed to them both then turned. I thought about it and turned around again. 
"I've wanted to do this since I first saw you." Then I walked up to Malfoy and kissed him. His lips where soft but strong, and he tasted of green apples. Then I turned and walked out the door.



© 2012 BlackVeilBridesBVBArmy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

145 Views
Added on February 4, 2012
Last Updated on February 4, 2012


Author

BlackVeilBridesBVBArmy
BlackVeilBridesBVBArmy

Houston, TX



About
I love to Dance, to Write, and listen to music. Im open and random sometimes, my favorite color is black, I love hanging with friends. more..

Writing