Trouble?

Trouble?

A Chapter by BlackVeilBridesBVBArmy

I flashed home and ran to my room, avoiding everyone. I transformed back into my normal person and lay on my bed. I was so strange. It had been a while since I needed to transform into myself. The last time was when I needed to get into a club and get Clay home. I learned how to hide myself from the world ever since I was 5. Everyone kept sayin that I was goin to be evil, and that I should have been killed as a baby. So I made a new me. I don’t know how I did it. I just looked in the mirror and imagined my hair turning white, and my eyes going from purple to a gray-blue. After about a day I was adopted by Sam and Barbra. Since I stayed this way for so long, my powers adjusted to being moderately normal. 
The only time every ounce of my power is unleashed is when I turn into myself. I go by my middle name, Payne, when I'm truly myself, and I go by Kitty Cat, or Katrina when I'm the good version of me. 
Now, what was this business about some evil guy being my father? I closed my eyes and went into Clays head. I picked out every piece of information I could get from him and returned to my own body. No wonder I told them my last name was Riddle. 
Tom Marvolo Riddle was a.k.a Lord Voldemort a.k.a The Dark Lord a.k.a he-who-must-not-be-named. Wow, my dad had a lot of freakin names. I kinda liked having an all powerful dad; it was the criminal part that I couldn't stand. I mean, why did he have to be the most powerful man in the world? And who was my mother? Maybe she was one of his Death Eaters. 
It would make sense that he would pick someone powerful, pure-blooded, and someone who wouldn't have a problem with giving me up to do his evil bidding. And she had to look like me somehow… Oh my god. Belatrix Lestrange was my mother! No way, I couldn't be related to her. No way in HELL!!!! Ok, calm down Kat, you have to get some sleep. You go to Hogwarts in 4 days. I slowly fell asleep, dreaming of Draco.



© 2012 BlackVeilBridesBVBArmy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
Added on February 4, 2012
Last Updated on February 4, 2012


Author

BlackVeilBridesBVBArmy
BlackVeilBridesBVBArmy

Houston, TX



About
I love to Dance, to Write, and listen to music. Im open and random sometimes, my favorite color is black, I love hanging with friends. more..

Writing