First day around the corner

First day around the corner

A Chapter by BlackVeilBridesBVBArmy

I woke up early today and put my robes on. There was no way in hell I was wearing this without making some serious changes. I tore the sleeves off and chopped the robe to were it hung at my knees. I decided to make a new skirt all together. I made it the same length and cut, but it was black and green plaid to match Slytherin. I wasn't wearing those ugly knee high socks that’s for sure. I was going to wear striped green and silver stockings. I was also going to wear combat boots instead of those ugly plain shoes. As for the shirt, I turned the top into a tight vest and lowered the neck of the white undershirt. I also had a tie that was green with the Slytherin crest so I had to wear it. I also couldn't go as myself so I transformed into my Kitty self.

I walked down stairs with my new outfit and sat down to eat breakfast before grabbing my things and catching the train. No one noticed my outfit yet, so I just ate my breakfast in silence. I was the first one done, and Belatrix finally looked up as I got out of my seat.

"Bloody hell you look good. I wished I had the nerve to do that when I went to Hogwarts. You're gonna catch a lot of eyes with an outfit like that. What do you think Draco?" Draco turned around to look and his mouth dropped open. I swear he was drooling. I blushed and bowed to them then headed for the door.

"Don't forget we have to be at the train by six." Draco said. I turned and he was smiling.

"I won't. But I have to go to Diagon Alley; will you please come with me? I need to get more medicine for the trip." He excused himself and walked with me.

We flashed to Diagon Alley and I headed for the pet store.

"I don't know what animal I should get but I'm leaning towards cat. Of course that shouldn't be a surprise." Draco laughed. It was such a lovely sound. We walked threw the owls and then the frogs. Then we got to the cats.

"Can you help me pick a cat? I'm not picky."

"Sure, I'm going to find you the perfect cat." I laughed and walked to the left as he went right.

I quickly flashed to the dealer I got my blood from and paid him for 8 gallons. I sent the stuff to my room and flashed back to the store.

There was a white cat, but she was too white, and a black cat, but too black. Then there was grays, tans, blondes, so many colors. All of the cats seemed to be fat though, and I just didn't like it. Draco tapped me on my shoulder and I turned around. In his hands was a slim tiny black cat, spotted with white. She was so adorable I fell in love.

"She's perfect! I shall name her Princess." Draco smiled and I just had to kiss him. I took Princess out of his hands and kissed him. He was surprised, but he soon kissed back. I broke the kiss; he still tasted of green apples. I giggled and ran to the counter and bought Princess, and then Draco and I flashed home. We grabbed or things and headed for the train station. We went threw platform nine and tree quarters and had our stuff put away.

We passed many open sections on the way and lots if guys turned their heads. I got a few whistles and it caused a couple of people to get up and look. Soon the whole train was aware of my presence. I looked at Draco, a little bit scared. I didn't want all these guys on me. Knowing what I meant he got up right beside me and took my hand. He smiled and gestured to go along with it. I did, liking the feeling of my hand in his.

After a while every guy went away, looking at our hands and thinking I was taken. We found a compartment with no one and sat down in it.

"Thanks Draco, I really didn't need all of that drama." I got my iPod out and turned on Kesha. I liked the song Blow so I started singing.

 

Dance. Back door cracked We don't need a key We get in for free No VIP sleaze
Drink that Kool-Aid Follow my
lead Now you're one of us You're coming with me
It's time to kill the lights And shut the DJ down Tonight were taking over No one's getting out
This place about to blow blow This place about to blow blow This place about to blow blow This place about to blow blow This place about to. Now what  We're taking control
We get what we want We do what you don't Dirt and glitter Cover the
floor
We're pretty and sick We're young and we're bored It's time to lose your mind And let the crazy out

Tonight we're taking names 'Cause we don't mess around This place about to blow blow This place about to blow blow
This place about to blow blow This place about to blow blow This place about to. Go, go, go, go insane Go insane
Throw some glitter Make it rain on him Let me see them Hands Let me, let me see them Hands
Go insane Go insane Throw some glitter Make it rain on him Let me see them Hands Let me, let me see them Hands[x2]
We are taking, over Get used to it, This place about to blow blow This place about to blow blow This place about to blow blow This place about to blow blow
This place about to blow.

 

"You have the most amazing voice you know that?" I blushed.

"Thank you, so what's gonna happen when we get to Hogwarts? I may be a 2nd year but I skipped first year." He thought a moment and then spoke.

"There hasn't been a single case like yours. No one has ever been forgotten before. I would assume they are going to place you threw sorting, although with your outfit I think they will know which one you will go to. I would say just walk up to Dumbledore and ask what you should do."

"Ok, save me a seat at the table. I don’t want to sit by someone I don't know." Ok so I had to talk to the headmaster.

"I will." I was tired so I went to sleep.



© 2012 BlackVeilBridesBVBArmy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

184 Views
Added on February 4, 2012
Last Updated on February 4, 2012


Author

BlackVeilBridesBVBArmy
BlackVeilBridesBVBArmy

Houston, TX



About
I love to Dance, to Write, and listen to music. Im open and random sometimes, my favorite color is black, I love hanging with friends. more..

Writing