Hogwarts

Hogwarts

A Chapter by BlackVeilBridesBVBArmy

I walked into a dark forest, spiders and snakes everywhere. I felt someone coming and started running. Spells started to fly but I kept running. I flung spells over my shoulder and didn’t look back. I got hit in the back with a spell. Then suddenly everything changed. I smelled a musky spicy scent and it was heaven. I turned around and it was Draco. I was in a white sun dress and he was in all black.

"I will love you no matter what. Even if you look different I will love you always."

Then I felt a gentle shake and woke up in Draco's arms. I liked it a lot. He must have heard my dream.

"We are here. It's time for you and me to go start some drama."

"Ok let's go."

I got up and walked out, doing my best "Get out of my way" walk. We got to Hogwarts and everyone took their seats. I opened both double doors and all eyes were on me. Standing in front were all of the first years waiting to get sorted. I hoped they liked what I did to my uniform. I walked all the way up and instantly the first years parted. I walked up to the headmaster and smiled.

"Hi I'm Katrina. It's nice to meet you. By my wardrobe you can clearly see what house I'm going into." I shook his hand and he started laughing.

He stood at the podium and hushed everyone. I stood beside him doing my best badass stance.

"Everyone this is Katalina Payne Summers. You all know her brother Clay, and I hope you will treat her accordingly. She is a second year but this is her first time in Hogwarts so please if she has any questions answer them kindly. And must I say that I love what she's done with her uniform. It's very house appropriate." I smiled and walked to the sorting hat. Before I got a foot near him he said

"Slytherin!" I strutted to were Draco was sitting and he smiled. Lots of guys were staring and girls were envious. I just had to flash a smile and wink. They all gawked and I laughed. I sat down at the table and everyone was sorted.

"Let the feast begin!" All at once food appeared on the table. Two red headed boys from Gryffindor came over. They were twins I could tell that. I stood to greet them.

"I'm Fred and this is George. We just wanted to welcome you to Hogwarts. If you need anything just ask."

"Actually there is something. There aren’t any apples at this table and that’s all I eat. Could you find me one?" They nodded and I sat down again. There were a bunch of Slytherin guys looking but none brave enough to introduce themselves. I looked at Draco and he lifted an eye brow.

"What? I just had to be dramatic! It IS what I do best. "JHe just laughed and went back to eating.

"Oh I almost forgot. This is Crab, and this is Goyle." I winked at both of them and their mouths dropped. I laughed loudly. Fred came back with an apple.

"Thank god! Thank you Fred and its green! My favorite!"

"Your welcome. And your one of the first to actually get me and George right." He went back to his seat and I noticed a black haired boy with glasses. He was cute. I ate my apple then finished.

"I want some privacy so I'm gonna head over to the dorm. Don't worry, for some reason I know the way."

I got up, kissed Draco on the cheek and laughed at the jealous boys.

"Have fun!" I walked out, knowing every guy had their eyes on my a*s. I walked to the dorm and the picture opened automatically without me saying a word.

"Welcome Daughter." The picture apparently knew who I was. I smiled and put a finger to my lips.

I looked around the dorm rooms and found it rather boring until I saw some instruments in the corner. Let's see. I walked over to find a guitar a bass a set of drums a microphone and a keyboard piano. I waved my hand over the instruments and they dusted off. I thought of a song and had them start playing it. I took the microphone and started to sing. It was a good song, by Ne-Yo called Closer.

 

Closer [x4]

Turn the lights off in this place And she shines just like a star
And I swear I know her face I just don't know who you are
Turn the music up in here I still hear her loud and clear
Like she's right there in my ear Telling me that she wants to own me
To control me Come closer [x3]
And I just can't pull my self away Under her spell I can't break
I just can't stop [x4] And I just can't bring myself no way
But I don't want to escape I just can't stop [x4]
I can feel her on my skin I can taste her on my tongue
She's the sweetest taste of sin The more I get the more I want
She wants to own me Come closer
She says come closer And I just can't pull my self away
Under her spell I can't break I just can't stop [x4]
Come Closer [x7] I just can't stop no [x4]
And I just can't pull my self away Under her spell I can't break
I just can't stop [x4] And I just can't pull myself away
Under her spell I can't break I just can't stop [x5]
Come Closer

 

About half way threw the song guys started showing up. They heard me and stood around clapping, forming a crowd. Girls came in too, but only a few stayed for the show. Draco looked conflicted between happy and mad. Soon the girls that stayed started playing the instruments so I didn't have to keep the magic up. I laughed when the song ended and they all clapped.

"Another song! Another song! Another song!" was all I heard.

"Ok, Ok, I will sing another song! Ok, this song is for a special someone who I like." At that every guy was jumping up and down. So I sung So Close by Jennette Mcurdy.


You just keep tuggin, pushin, pullin, all my little heart strings
Got me all tied up in knots, anytime I see your face
Oh, it brings out, it brings out the girl in me
Don't know just how you did it, but you got me real good
Hook line and sinker like I knew you could,
But you don't even notice, boy I wish you would
I can't help myself
I can't help but smile, every time I see your face
If we never met, I bet you don't know my name
Am I outta my mind, I think that I might be goin crazy
Cause my heart is yours to have and hold or break
How do you get to be so close and be so far away
I think you might be close to perfect, cause you know what I mean
He's got a face straight out of a magazine,
Gotta pinch myself to prove he ain't a dream, (oh, oh, oh)
I can't help myself, now my secrets out
I can't help but smile, every time I see your face
If we never met, I bet you don't know my name
Am I outta my mind, I think that I might be goin crazy
Cause my heart is yours to have hold or break
How do you get to be so close and be so far away
I wish you were mine, All mine, mine all mine,

I wish you mine, all mine, I wish you were mine
I can't help but smile, every time I see your face
If we never met, I bet you don't know my name
Am I outta my mind, I think that I might be goin crazy
Cause my heart is yours to have and hold or break
How do you get to be so close and be so far away (oh, oh, oh)
How do you get to be so close and be so far away.

 

All the boys were fighting for the closest spot to me. I looked at the girl next to me and she winked and mouthed "Want out of here?"

I mouthed back "Hell ya!" She pulled her wand and waved it. The next thing I knew it me and the girls were in a dorm room.

"I'm Katalina Payne Summers. But I'm guessing you know that cause of my dramatic entrance." The guitarist stepped forward.

"Yea that was awesome I loved the looks on all the guys faces. I'm Brooklyn Grave, nice to meet you." I shook her hand and turned to the others. The bass player stepped forward.

"I'm Misery Gale. I like your middle name; it's kinda like my first. Everyone calls me Rai." Then the drummer stepped forward.

"I'm Sarah Gale, Miseries cousin. I luckily got stuck with a boring name."

"Well girls I'm rather tired of this dorm, so I'm gonna flash myself down to the yard."

"You can flash without an alarm going off? What about the rules?" Brooklyn was surprised.

"The rules don't apply to me. They never have. I can even take people with me. Bye guys." And with that I flashed down to the garden my room overlooked. There was a small lake, and I walked to it.

The twins were there, talking about some singer.

"She was totally amazing I heard."

"I agree George I heard she was smoking hot." Who were they talking about?

"Hey guys who are ya'll talking about?"

They looked at me and both smiled. I had to say kinda like Georges smile.

"This rumor is spreading about a really hot slytherin girl holding a concert in slytherin's dorm. Apparently she was amazing. We kinda want to know who she was so we can ask her to perform at a dance that we talked Dumbledore into letting us have. Do you know who it is?"

"Well I don't know if she is hot, but I know that she's single and likes one of you. Actually she likes George a lot. And she wants to be your girlfriend." What the hell was I doing! I liked Draco! Damn I'm messing up a lot. I just hoped he felt the same way.

"Really? I would love to go out with her but I kinda already like someone else. I just met her and she's really great." Ok so I was totally shot down.

"But I really want to know who it is cause it might be who I like."

Ok you can do this, just pull out a little bit of Payne's confidence and you'll be fine.

Ok I couldn't get my voice to say it. Great. If I couldn't say it, then maybe I could sing it. I started to sing, and for some reason I suddenly became drawn to George. There was no other guy in the world. It was as if I had found my other half. So I sang Homeless Heart by Jennette Mcurdy.

 

Lonesome stranger With a crowd around you I see who you are
You joke, they laugh Till the show is over Then you fall so hard
If you're needing A soul-to-soul connection I'll run to your side
[Chorus]
When you're lost in the dark When you're out in the cold
When you're looking for something that resembles your soul
When the wind blows your house of cards
I'll be a home to your homeless heart

[End Chorus]
Open close me Leave your secrets with me I can ease your pain
and my arms will be Just like walls around you

Come in from the rain if you're running in the wrong direction

I will lead you back
[Chorus]
Broken Shattered like a mirror In a million pieces Sooner or later
You've got to find Something someone To find you and save you
[Chorus]
When you're looking for something that resembles your soul
When the wind blows your house of cards
I'll be a home to your homeless heart, I'll be a home to your
homeless heart.

 

George just smiled and Fred hit him on the back.

"It's ok if you don't feel the same way, I'll just leave." I turned to go and George grabbed my arm. He spun me towards him and kissed me. I liked the taste of his lips, red apples. Not anything like Draco's green apples. This was sweet, not tart. It was perfect. It felt so right it was scary.

He broke the kiss and I smiled.

"I would love for you to be my girl friend. And I wish you would sing at the dance as well as be my date."

"Yes, yes, yes!" I hugged him and he hugged back.

"Why are you hugging her like that?" It was Draco. S**t.

"Because I'm going out with her, and she's the most perfect girl in the whole wide world." Draco looked at me, heart broken and walked away. I sighed deeply.

"What's wrong Kitten?" I smiled at the nickname and leaned into George.

"It's nothing. Will you walk me to my dorm? It's getting cold and dark. I want to get some sleep before classes begin."

"Anything for you Kitten. Fred tell everyone at Hogwarts she's mine, that way they know to stay away." I smiled and he grabbed my hand.

"Lets go." He walked me to Slytherin and stopped short of the door. He hugged me tight and let go. He was just about to kiss me but he stopped.

"You know what, I don't want to rush you and get in trouble with you." I smiled and said

"You'll be in trouble if you don't kiss me." He laughed and kissed me softly. We said goodnight and I walked up to my room. Brooklyn was playing with Princess and the rest of the girls were going threw my things.

 "Hey guys, watcha lookin for? My cloths are in the drawers already." They bolted to my drawers as I used magic to put everything back in it's place. I put my pj's on and laid down in bed. The girls sat around me, almost knowing I had news.

"I'm dating George Weasley from Gryffindor! And Draco is totally not liking it so could ya'll tell me if George is waiting outside the dorm for me? Or better yet sneak him in?"

"Dang girl you got a hot boy friend on the first day? I like you!" Brooklyn laughed at what Misery said.

"Yea girlie we will sneak him in so he can say good morning, and if we can't we will come up and get you."

"Oh and I wouldn’t do hand magic too much if I where you. Only extremely powerful witches or wizards can do that and it would freak people out."

"It just comes naturally to me, and I can make my own spells. But I will keep it to myself unless I have to." She smiled.

"I only want to take care of you. It would be a shame if George only had you as a girl friend for a couple of days." She winked and everyone went to their beds, and I fell asleep dreaming of George.



© 2012 BlackVeilBridesBVBArmy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

158 Views
Added on February 4, 2012
Last Updated on February 4, 2012


Author

BlackVeilBridesBVBArmy
BlackVeilBridesBVBArmy

Houston, TX



About
I love to Dance, to Write, and listen to music. Im open and random sometimes, my favorite color is black, I love hanging with friends. more..

Writing