Smoke

Smoke

A Chapter by MiMi
"

Things take a turn for the worse.

"

Things never got better which meant that I no longer had a support system of any sort. I was completely alone. Which is why went to the people I never thought I would call again after I met Jason and Ari. Before I met them I was a party girl. I did nothing but go to constant parties and smoke and drink. But this time I knew what I was doing and I wanted it. I was desperate for some sort of comfort, some sort of someone to be around. I didn’t care if I drank too much or smoked too much. I needed something to feel alive and drinking and smoking was what seemed to do the trick. Sex didn’t do anything for me anymore. Before Ari and Jason, that’s what I did. I was synonymous for having sex numerous times in one night. Although, it was always the same guy. I went to one too many parties and I didn’t care. One month later, it was the second party in one week and it was the time of my life. If it was one thing I knew about Renee and Fiona it was that most of everyone knew them as the party kids. Everyone else knew them as the A-List. They had everything I didn’t. Big, four story houses, every alcohol you could imagine, fancy cars even though they drove s****y ones, expensive clothes and everything else a rich kid has. Renee had been my best friend since my freshmen year at the high school and her sophomore year so I wasn’t surprised to see her occasionally looking at me, her brow furrowed together as if she was trying to thinking of something to say but couldn’t. Fiona was always in the kitchen, a drink in her hand and talking to some random guy. Blake was always fiddling with the stereo system and Adam was never too far from wherever I was. That was the A-List. And they were my friends. Had been since I got to the high school. But now everyone but Fiona and Blake had graduated. Renee was working for her dad, who owned Hot Topic and everything with it. While, Adam was still trying to figure out what to do with his life. He wanted to become a successful film maker but everyone knew how well that would turn out.

It wasn’t until I had had so many drinks my vision had started to seriously blur that I noticed that I had no idea how many drinks I really had. By the dark mass heading in my direction I assumed it was Renee checking on me. Her long dark hair piled on top of her head being what made me think the dark mass was her. When her warm hand grabbed my forearm I knew I was right. My eyes focused just enough for me to see the blue, slinky dress she wore clinging to her body and the worried expression forming on her Goddess-like face. Her large, dark eyes full of concern and her dark, tanned skin perfectly smooth as it always was. “MiMi, how many of those have you had,” I heard her silky, smooth voice but couldn’t grasp the words. I looked down confusingly at my red, plastic cup unsure of how to answer her when I didn’t even know the answer myself. “IIIIIII unknowwwwww,” I slurred. I saw the tears in her eyes but only for a brief moment before my vision went blurry again. “MiMi…no more. Babe, you’re beyond shitfaced,” she said chewing on her bottom lip, “Here, let me…” But that was all I heard before I passed out and everything went black.



© 2010 MiMi


Author's Note

MiMi
Ignore all errors.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

446 Views
Added on May 5, 2010
Last Updated on May 5, 2010


Author

MiMi
MiMi

Wenatchee, WA



About
Name: Miranda Nicknames: Rayne, Bow, RayneBow, B***h, Hey You, Face, Mirandaface, Mirandabearr, MiMi Age: Stay seventeen more..

Writing
Shots Shots

A Chapter by MiMi


Rush Hour Rush Hour

A Chapter by MiMi