INTEGRITY: Why and How

INTEGRITY: Why and How

A Story by Bayron Torres
"

This is my view through my lifetime walk with integrity.

"
How many people do you who walks with integrity. I myself know only a few of them, and more than half of it are characters on a movie. No doubt that walking with integrity is against our human nature. The major reasons I see is that it is counter culture and requires sacrifice.

Before we look at the reasons behind it. Let us first learn about the importance of having it, and why should it be our goal. I will not elaborate it that much, the only thing I know is that the most trusted people are those who walks with integrity. If you feel like people around you didn't trust you, maybe you need to join me in this journey. The best way to gain the trust of many is to walk with integrity.

Then, why is it that only few have guts to have it? Just like what I've said, it is against the culture. The people around you don't do that. And it seems impossible to achieve something with it. It is a long term investment. Years of sacrifice, and saying no to comfort. For you to gain it, you have to give up yourself. Because you cannot combine integrity and self-centered living.

Now, you may be asking how will you gain it. Gaining this is not as fast as changing your clothes. It will take months or years of dedication to our habbits. We have to discipline yourselves. It is hard but never think of it. Always focus on something bigger, the reward of it. Just remember that everything is hard at first time, but gets easier a long the way.

© 2015 Bayron Torres


Author's Note

Bayron Torres
Is it clear?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

62 Views
Added on December 30, 2015
Last Updated on December 30, 2015
Tags: Self-help, Integrity, Self Improvement, Amateur

Author

Bayron Torres
Bayron Torres

Bulacan, III, Philippines



About
Hi! I am Bayron. A servant of Christ and a Filipino. I am here to learn how will I improve my writing. My dream is to be at least a good writer to express my self, and share the knowledge I've learned.. more..