Degger

Degger

A Story by Beau-dee-loot
"

Short tale about a young pyromaniac

"

“Yeah, so it was like that really, and then the pigs came in and started fooling around, kicking and arresting dudes and we were like 'whoa dudes' and they just snapped on the cuffs and kicked s**t, only one pig was saying 'Hey stop. S**t, what you doing? You can't kick s**t out of these guys', and the other three were laughing and kicking s**t, and then he huffed and puffed and they laughed at him. He could sort of see what type of fun they were having. We were all down there on the floor getting kicked, so he shrugged his shoulders - the hard work was done - and joined in.

“This was all except Degger. Degger was hiding out back and watching it all. The pigs all had their backs to him and he was watching - Degger, hatching a plan. See they had missed the wrong guy because Degger is a sick f**k. He's the sickest out of all of us, and it was about, give or take, fifty seconds later that the first pig went up in flames. Then before the rest of them could even stop kicking and look round, they were all on fire. Even the reluctant pig. In fact, he seemed to be burning the quickest. Degger was laughing his arse off. We were all stunned by it. We got up - well as fast as we could with the cuffs on, ran out, with the cuffs still on behind our backs and ran like penguins, laughing out of nerves and screaming a bit, not screaming, murmuring. The pigs were still burning when we left the house. They had dropped to the ground, rolling about in the flames, screaming. Still, you could hear Degger above them, laughing his arse off. There was no tearing him away from the burning pigs.”

© 2012 Beau-dee-loot


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Eve
How many are friends on the floor are there? How did he light them up as Kailer asks below? How did he advance without getting seen or heard? what did it smell like? Why didn't they drag Degger away with them? Some holes but over all something you'd see in a movie, hopefully, only ever in a movie :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Interesting. How did he light 'em up?

Posted 11 Years Ago


that's pretty interesting. Degger seems like someone i could spend a night with and never stop talking :D..cool piece..thanks

Posted 11 Years Ago


cool and pretty funny with its almost surreal reality

Posted 11 Years Ago


Degger is a very dark character indeed, but i like him i love the character description. And i think the repetition of his name works very well in this piece. He comes across as a very off key character and you have described it perfectly.
A short but interesting piece of work. I feel you could contiune it on, and make something even more wonderful out of it.
Nice work.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Beau-dee-loot

11 Years Ago

Thank you. I'm glad you like Degger. He's in my head. Always pitching ideas at me. I envisage more D.. read more
This is great! I love the Degger character, makes me want to read more Should write more with this character, he comes across as a psychotic maniac. Love it.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Beau-dee-loot

11 Years Ago

He's got me. He's coming to get us all.
Wow, what a tale! Love the description of the laughing moment within the seriousness of the story, was a good read.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Is that Degger or my hat? Degger is darker than the hat.

Posted 11 Years Ago


dark, Beau. reminds one of a clockwork orange.

Posted 11 Years Ago


David Cameron

11 Years Ago

reminded me of clockwork orange too
very ...original..will read more?...

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

642 Views
10 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on July 19, 2012
Last Updated on July 19, 2012
Tags: thriller, Short story, horror, fiction

Author

Beau-dee-loot
Beau-dee-loot

Manchester, North West, United Kingdom



About
Hello, if anyone really wants me to read something send me a message - need only be brief, like READ THIS!' - cos these read requests pile up insurmountably. more..

Writing
Broken Broken

A Poem by Beau-dee-loot



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Chapter 2-1975 Chapter 2-1975

A Chapter by Lisa Ring


a plea a plea

A Poem by Lisa Ring


The Boss The Boss

A Story by Beau-dee-loot


Longing Longing

A Poem by Lisa Ring