It Hurts, AND YOU KNOW IT.

It Hurts, AND YOU KNOW IT.

A Poem by Beautifully Tragic xPoetry Queen
"

it speaks for itself.

"

I have to let my heart speak

As broken as it may be.

As my mind, and body goes numb

For everything you’re doing to me.

 

I let my pen bleed,

Every word my soul had felt

For the love that we once had

The only feeling that caused me to melt.

 

Now we’re over,

And it’s not easy to let go.

Remembering all that we had

The days I loved you so.

 

I can’t begin to express

These painful feelings of hurt

Of all that you are doing to me

Making my heart just burn.

 

I gave it to you,

The remaining ashes

Now I’m here because of you

So many strawberry gashes.

 

Words cut deep,

As I’m trying to break free.

Losing all control of myself

But you are too blind to see.

 

You keep cutting me inside,

Right down to the bone.

A familiar feeling,

Again, I’m now alone.

 

You see the never ending tears,

That keep on falling for you.

But only deep within your heart,

My love was never true.

 

Trying to remain strong,

With only my written rhymes.

Don’t worry about me,

My heart will soon heal with time.

© 2008 Beautifully Tragic xPoetry Queen


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

wow very heartfelt...I have felt that pain and still lived from it. You have a passion for writing whats comes to you. When we become hurt we write through are bleeding pens and write like one other. We don't have to think. It just comes out of us so strong. I'm sry your hurting right now but your poetry it amazing and I hope you keep writing for all to hear your unspoken words.
Thank you
Very deep ..Love it

Much lov n respect Anna


Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Another powerful poem, it seems you were beaten down and you have come back with some really good stuff! Well your stuff before was good but the new stuff seems different.

Posted 15 Years Ago


It's the end that gets to me.
After falling so far, being hurt, ripped up so desperately, there's still a modicum of strength.
Of voice left. She crawls forward, standing up, dripping blood upon the path, but she says she'll heal.
She says that she'll stand again, love again.
Pardon my language...
But f**k the b*****d.
You're beautiful and strong.
I love this. It shows the agony of defeat, of pain, but it shows the strength of a woman.
Perhaps the strength is slow in coming, but its there and its unfurling and she will succeed.
Brava!

Posted 15 Years Ago


Yes...they say time heals all wounds...but some days it sure does take its TIME about it!!! Damn heart ache. This piece is utterly heartbreaking, it's as if I'm witnessing your break up first hand, and it's not a pretty sight to see. You pour your soul out effortlessly with your words...and I hope those strawberry gashes are not new my friend. You are worth more than that, but I do appreciate the need for a crutch to help us walk every now and again. I don't begrudge anyone their crutch. Keep writing until it fades away into the background. Excellent piece, as they all are. Much love~~

Posted 15 Years Ago


you write with a unique and genuine passion, and tie it together with nice wording and rhythm. Really nice, I liked this

Posted 15 Years Ago


i was more on gather. but now i am again here, only to see i've missed much. i've missed the growth of a wonderful poet to its full bloom. this poem is spontenious and at the same time restrained enough to have a form and meaning.

Posted 15 Years Ago


Don't worry about me,

My heart will soon heal with time.

I don't know if that is true. For your sake, I hope I'm wrong.
But something as deep as this coming from your heart is not easy to just put away and carry on with life.
Relationships do not last forever but love does. That's why it continues to hurt...

This is an excellent expression of your pain and the love in your heart.
Well written.

Posted 15 Years Ago


Some of the groupings are the best of yours that I have read thus far..nice imagery, deep feelings of pain and loss..very nice write..God bless..Valentine

Posted 15 Years Ago


This poem starts off softly, talking about emotions and thoughts, and then turns, in the last 4 stanzas, into a strong poem about emotional pain, reflected upon physical pain and cuts.
I think I like the first part better - I've felt a greater connection to it for some reason, and the transition was a bit too quick in my opinion.
But maybe that's what you've intended - to represent both sides, making the reader jump violently from one to the other.
One small typo on 1/3 - "As my mind, and body goes numb", 'goes' should be 'go', because you speak of both mind and body, which makes it plural.

Posted 15 Years Ago


That was something that needed to be written and released from your soul. The hurt another can inflict upon the heart is something that can to be measured or summed up with any ease. The way we love a person has no limits nor will it be turned off so easily. Yes in time wounds will heal but the thing to remember is the after time of such wounds scars and scar tissue develop and that is not as easy to get rid of. I lift my glass high "To all of us out there that have loved and lost love we are united in a common bond. Your hearts and love only grow stronger and smarter."

Great Job!!!!!!!!

Posted 15 Years Ago


A great poem! You expressed yourself in such a heartfelt way, with great elegence. I like this piece. Very good writing.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

253 Views
11 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 12, 2008
Last Updated on May 12, 2008

Author

Beautifully Tragic xPoetry Queen
Beautifully Tragic xPoetry Queen

Passionate kisses of a mind gone wild, NJ



About
My name is Rayne and I have been writing since high school. I took a long vacation from writing, and slowly starting to come back into it again. I admit that I am not the greatest writer, I'm just doi.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


I Run Away I Run Away

A Poem by Rain


Tea Party Tea Party

A Poem by Sarah