Curiousity

Curiousity

A Poem by Beautifully Tragic xPoetry Queen

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seduced by the mystery as the mind wonders in it's complexity. Questioning all known existence - the what if's and could be's filling every thought beyond the wildest of imaginations. Tempting my sanity, so compelled in the interest to learn and experience the adventure ... or the consequence in the excitement and come to understanding of a world unkown.

© 2011 Beautifully Tragic xPoetry Queen


Author's Note

Beautifully Tragic xPoetry Queen
Inspired by my cat, Camelot.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

love the picture that goes with this. Very cute!! :D your words put a smile on my face and a calm in my heart

Posted 12 Years Ago


I can see why your cat inspired you to write this.
Cats have a way of looking at things that makes you wonder how their brain works or how our brain works.
This made me think!

Posted 12 Years Ago


DEEP!!! Wow...a thought filled piece that goes way into the depths of imagination. A great write that inspires great thought.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I like this one it really gets you thinking of the complexity of peoples thoughts. I once sat a hour just daydreaming to not notice anyone around me deep in thought. Weird how the mind wonders! I

Posted 12 Years Ago


It's so easy to get lost in thoughts, exploring every train of thought.

Great picture btw!

Posted 12 Years Ago


the mystery of a mind set lose on the world..wills not to be answered.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Wow. Wonderful poem. Cats and curiosity is a splendid connection beautifully expressed in your poem.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Curiosity brought life into the image of your cat. I love cats, but I don't think I could ever have a pet that is so self reliant. Then again, I don't have much time these days to take care of anything.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Hehe, awesome :) Finding out about things inquisitively, and having a keen nose to the grindstone on finding out about what is, or even who we are, are just some of the things that we do in our lives, hehe. Meaning, we are our own detectives, so to speak lol. Great piece!

M.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I love the way you combined this little poem with the cat looking out the window with curiousity. Your words make me think of my own ponderings of the mystery of life.

Posted 12 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

359 Views
11 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 13, 2011
Last Updated on June 13, 2011

Author

Beautifully Tragic xPoetry Queen
Beautifully Tragic xPoetry Queen

Passionate kisses of a mind gone wild, NJ



About
My name is Rayne and I have been writing since high school. I took a long vacation from writing, and slowly starting to come back into it again. I admit that I am not the greatest writer, I'm just doi.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Let Me Let Me

A Poem by Nankoto