Remind Me

Remind Me

A Story by Beautifully Tragic xPoetry Queen
"

Rambling

"

I remember those days of romance when I once felt paralyzed in your embrace , when a glimmering thought of you lingered within my memories and I smiled without notice of intentions. It felt so good, as my mind went wild for the future years and time that we would share and the experiences in the paths laid before us leading us into temptations of unknown forth comings. My mind was in true love's absence replaced with stubbornness I knew I'd never see the day as my soul still heals from being battered and beaten to almost nothing left.

It felt so strange and intoxicating, but never as strange as this complicated distance that keeps falling between us now. I fail to find evidence of myself being held in your own memories as I grasp this simple delicacy of a flower questioning my remaining future forever in your arms. Forever lonely and forgotten in the midst of we could have had it all. I linger in the echoes of hateful words drowning my heart deeper into the flame abyss of my own desires.

You promise your love remains true and unchanged, but I can't feel anything when I gaze into the emptiness of your eyes as I contemplate if I ever will find what remains to be missing or even yet unseen for so long, the something good enough for another unintended smile that will remind me of the love you once had with me.  

© 2011 Beautifully Tragic xPoetry Queen


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

A very powerful iconic image is seldom, in that way, put to bed unannounced. Sometimes it appears to have exhausted the will of the pursuer, especially when the interests lies in 'wanting to be' the special nature of what you are, not quite simply wanting being with you. Where one comes to see the same, they realize that it is not merely ' a way with words ' in one's expressions, it is in the overcoming of the exhaustion in order to get a fresh breath. It brings a new angle to the relationship. An honest write!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Very emotional - I can really feel the pain and yearning for what once was in this piece.
I think it goes without saying that being so close, yet so far from someone you care about is unbearable. I can't think of anything that would make me feel better in that position.
I'm a bit emotional myself due to the winter season, so maybe I connect to this writing more than I usually would have, but it doesn't make it any less good.
I hope your flair of love will never die out.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

837 Views
2 Reviews
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on December 14, 2011
Last Updated on December 14, 2011

Author

Beautifully Tragic xPoetry Queen
Beautifully Tragic xPoetry Queen

Passionate kisses of a mind gone wild, NJ



About
My name is Rayne and I have been writing since high school. I took a long vacation from writing, and slowly starting to come back into it again. I admit that I am not the greatest writer, I'm just doi.. more..

Writing