Fireheart

Fireheart

A Book by ~ Kimberly ~
"

Willow Star (16) world is flipped upside down when her ex- childhood best friend Jakob Parker (16) commits suicide. He was described as the heart of the small town of Oakland, FL. (read note)

"

© 2015 ~ Kimberly ~


Author's Note

~ Kimberly ~
(the full description) Willow Star (16) world is flipped upside down when her ex- childhood best friend Jakob Parker (16) commits suicide. He was described as the heart of the small town of Oakland, FL. There were no signs, leaving everybody baffled and in tears. The morning before, Willow was having nightmares and predictions of his bloody end. More realistic dreams haunt her during the bizarre week. She has a hint where Jakob is residing, and it isn't earth. The Six Wonders is a place outside our universe, split up by six various of Kingdoms; all serving the purpose to defeat the vile darkness that forms outside their paradise. With different powers, and personalities, they're connected by the light. Willow and Jakob, along with her friends, were the chosen ones for Fireheart; the main kingdom destined to defeat the dark queen - Elizabeth.
Willow will learn more about herself, for better, for worse. Love can't save you from everything, and it has the will to drive you in-to madness.
She'd do anything for Jakob. When he is the leader and she's on the bottom of the food-chain, what other choice is there?

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

340 Views
1 Review
Added on September 4, 2015
Last Updated on September 21, 2015
Tags: dark, teens, magic, adventure, fantasy, evil, light, powers, eyes, demons, kingdoms

Author

~ Kimberly ~
~ Kimberly ~

CA



About
Hiya! My name is Kimberly. I'm 20 years old and I've had a passion for writing and reading since I was 11. Writing was a way to sort out my depression and anger. I wrote to escape to another part of m.. more..

Writing