A cold son

A cold son

A Chapter by Beauty lily

On the other hand we have our male protagonist , Aryan Singh Raizada born on the same day as Sanjana in the richest industrialist family in the IT sector of India. He is a handsome man in his early 20's surrounded with a cold aura always . He is a great software engineer and also the only person to inherit his father's hard earned and huge empire. With continuity of his studies he inherited his father's business due to sudden heart aliments suffered by his father but was able to make his father's company reach its pinnacle in a very short time.
For him his family was always his top priority no matter what. He loved and pampered his sister very much. He shared everything with her sister and so did her sister. His family was kinda different from Sanjana's family where every other person was of jolly nature and everyone shared things with each other his family lacked that joyous environment. They were like some military families , in discipline with proper rules and regulations. In his family her mother was the most talkative one and charming as well but due to the family norms she often found herself getting bored and after her daughter's marriage she was bored to death surrounded with robots around her. She specially despised her son the most who always carried cold aura around him . She wished to soon find a daughter in law who would or might help to convert his cold son into a warm and approachable person . Also spend time with her so that she doesn't get bored.
She always admired her son being best in all the things he did that is being a master in martial arts, ability to speak in different languages, best in business, in his subject field, the only thing she despised was her son's non interest in girls . Inspite of making various attempts to matchmake her son she failed and now she believed that only God will help her .
Entangled in their own worlds let's see how destiny matches these two people to become one.


© 2020 Beauty lily


Author's Note

Beauty lily
Your reviews will help me carry on with my story please do comment...
Thank you...
❤❤❤❤

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

56 Views
Added on March 29, 2020
Last Updated on March 29, 2020

Destined to be together


Author

Beauty lily
Beauty lily

Kolkata, Kakurgachi, India



Writing