An unexpected meet but still unknown

An unexpected meet but still unknown

A Chapter by Beauty lily

After reaching Washington the brother and sister duo went to their house . To there discovery it was quite far from the university . Sanjana decided to contact her friend Muskaan who was staying there she found out that her friend was also in the same university but in Phsycology department . She had rented out a 2bhk apartment near the university. She asked her friend if they can cohabit together . Muskaan was very happy to hear that her friend came from India and quickly agreed to let her stay at her place. Sanjana also made it clear that they would share the rent , which initially Muskaan denied but later she had to agree with her.
Both the friends were very happy with the thought of living together, going university together and most importantly having each other to cope with loneliness. Seeing his sister making arrangements and finding someone reliable Aarav was satisfied and told Sanjana that he would leave for India after she gets her admission.
Muskaan had stayed in America for almost 3 yrs now and was confidently acting as a guide for sanjana. While going through the university and chatting with each other both the girls bumped into the boys coming from the other side among them was Aryan . They just apologised and went to their respective direction without seeing each other.
The game of nature and destiny was that Aryan was also in the same university and was the top student of his department. He lived in US and controlled his father's company from their until his father's health was perfectly fine. Now he can continued his studies flawlessly. What they both didn't knew was that it was their destiny making them meet here .
After completing the admission procedure both the girls went home and picked up Sanjana 's brother to stroll around the city. Back in Jaipur Sanjana and her brother often went to a place where they can experience the beauty of nature away from the city noises and pollution , on a hill top with an extremely peaceful environment which they named 'Heaven's point ' . It was so good there that they often couldn't remember the time. She found a similar place while strolling and felt great after seeing it . The trio spent some time there before leaving for the night .Aryan was also there at the same time but they couldn't meet each other as they were sitting in opposite direction.
In just one day they met two times , it would be intresting how these two people get evolved with each other to the point of being inseparable.


© 2020 Beauty lily


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

27 Views
Added on March 31, 2020
Last Updated on March 31, 2020

Destined to be together


Author

Beauty lily
Beauty lily

Kolkata, Kakurgachi, India



Writing