Finally formal introduction

Finally formal introduction

A Chapter by Beauty lily

Breaking the awkward silence between each other they thought of giving a brief introduction as becoming bench partners.
Both of them spoke at the same time , 'I am ....' but stopped again. Thinking of giving chance to each other for speaking first both again said  ' You first ' . They saw that they again spoke at the same time and let out a little laughter.

Finally Aryan spoke first , gesturing for a hand shake , ' Hi , I'm Aryan.  Aryan Singh Raizada. Nice to meet you. ' shaking hands with him Sanjana said ,' Nice to meet you too Aryan . I'm Sanjana Kothari. '
After the formal introduction both started concentrating on the class . None of them spoke to each other nor to anyone beside them . Simply time and again asking doubts and giving answers to the questions asked by the prof.
Everyone in the class were shocked by the efficiency of the duo to be able to answer questions asked by the professor.  

They slowly started admiring the duo . Also making remarks that how cool they looked together. 
Soon the class came to an end . Aryan thought that this was his life's best 45 minutes ever. His heart was beating like crazy but still he never expressed in front of Sanjana throughout the 45 minutes. 
Sanjana bid him farewell and went back to look for her friend Muskaan . 
Both of them were very happy that day for the first time since they came to US.  
Not knowing that destiny was trying to matchmake them they were happy with each other's appearance in their lives . 
....
.....
...


© 2020 Beauty lily


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

36 Views
Added on April 2, 2020
Last Updated on April 2, 2020

Destined to be together


Author

Beauty lily
Beauty lily

Kolkata, Kakurgachi, India



Writing