Admirers in the team...

Admirers in the team...

A Chapter by Beauty lily

To solve this problem Aryan suggested that they go to his home .
He found that only he lived alone and also had plenty of place so he invited everyone to come to his home.
After they solved the problem ... they started with introduction. 
Rehansh and amrita both were very good looking and jolly in nature. But the only thing was that now both Aryan and Sanjana had secret lovers who admired them in the team.
Sanjana with her ability came to know about Rehansh's and Amrita's thoughts.
Rehansh belonged to Sanjana 's  department and Amrita from Aryan's  .
Rehansh had a crush on sanjana  since the day she participated in the competition . He wanted to make her his girlfriend but due to being so much popular Sanjana became unapproachable for him.  
From the moment he got to know that he was grouped with Sanjana he became very happy . This gave him a chance to approach her. 
Sanjana didn't wanted to break his her but she was not interested in being in that kind of relationship with him what she wanted was a pure friendly relation .
Because she was thinking so much she got lost in her mind. But soon recovered when she thought that Aryan and Amrita were staring at her .
Amrita was also a fan girl of Aryan she was also very exited to be able to work with her idol. She admired Aryan  a lot but because of his cold aura and stiff personality she could never in the 4 yrs approach him . Specially with the cold treatment he gave to girls no one could muster the courage to approach her .
She was equally happy to be in the team with the collage idols as Rehansh.
Sanjana sighed when she read their minds it was not the first time when she faced such situation. But the problem was their admirers were on the same team as them which might be problematic.  
She didn't knew what Aryan thought but what she was sure about that neither of them wanted this to affect their project .
She wanted to find a solution to this problem soon .
...
....


© 2020 Beauty lily


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

31 Views
Added on April 3, 2020
Last Updated on April 3, 2020

Destined to be together


Author

Beauty lily
Beauty lily

Kolkata, Kakurgachi, India



Writing