Aryan's house

Aryan's house

A Chapter by Beauty lily

Next day after the class Aryan took everyone to his home.
Amrita was overjoyed and was talking nonstop until they reached his place whereas Rehansh was quite a bit sad because for some reason he thought of Aryan as his rival..
And so was he...but not until now.
What was strange for both Aryan and Sanjana was that they were having mixed emotions. 
It was for the first time they felt something like this. It was the kind of emotion which could not be expressed that is the mixed feelings of excitement , happiness , nervousness etc.
Finally their destination arrived after a short walk of 15 minutes. 
With just one glance from outer they could tell that Aryan was a heir of a rich family.
His house was so big and luxurious that no comman man can afford that too in US. But it was designed in a very simple and elegant way.  Everything was luxurious yet gave a sign of simplicity expressing the owner's nature .
It  was a two storey villa with many rooms . He had separate room for studying, gyming ,  and playing music. He had pool attached to his room which was connected with the study. A small garden near the room and a lawn at the back with beautiful flowers personally gardened by Aryan.
Everyone was staring at the house . It was Sanjana to speak up first because it was not her first time watching such lavish house as she also had one. She didn't want anyone to know her identity of being a heiress hence she kept a low profile. 
' Your house is very beautiful and is decorated accordingly. It is expressing that the owner is a very simple minded person. ' 
Listening to her careful explanation Aryan was very happy because in a way she was praising him.
Aryan told the other two to freely take there time seeing the house whereas he personally guided Sanjana for a house tour.
It was the first time they were talking to each other in private .
Suddenly while talking out of blue she spoke ' I think we are quite similar.' On hearing it Aryan felt like he was flying but tried not to show it through his expressions .
Being unable to read Aryan's mind Sanjana was a bit unhappy and wanted to find out the reasons why this happened with Aryan.
While they were chatting Rehansh and Amrita joined the duo and complimented Aryan for such a big home or they should say villa.
...
...


© 2020 Beauty lily


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

22 Views
Added on April 4, 2020
Last Updated on April 4, 2020

Destined to be together


Author

Beauty lily
Beauty lily

Kolkata, Kakurgachi, India



Writing