A jealous feeling...

A jealous feeling...

A Chapter by Beauty lily

After they joined the duo the atmosphere suddenly turned very formal.
Rehansh was continously trying  to talk to Sanjana , without having any other option she had to talk to him being uncomfortable. 
Aryan noticed it and was very much jealous. He wanted to quickly find a way to get rid of them.
To stop being pestered by Rehansh ,Sanjana quickly said ,' Okay ,now we are done with introduction and seeing Aryan 's house. We should do what we are supposed to ..'
Quickly understanding her intentions Aryan said ,'Yes ,let's discuss about the topic which we should choose. '
Everyone started thinking and Aryan asked Sanjana if she had any plans.
Rehansh also quickly supported Aryan exclaiming, 'Yes ,Sanjana tell I listen Bournemouth your idea.'
Amrita was a bit jealous of her and started feeling neglected. 
To avoid any misunderstanding Sanjana asked Amrita, 'Do you have any suggestions let's hear it out from you first .'
Hearing her she didn't feel that she was neglected.
Actually Amrita was a very cute and simple girl unlike others she was not clingy with a little coaxing and consideration she was very happy. She was intelligent but a little stupid also.
Being able to read her mind Sanjana decided to let this girl speak first to not let her feel inferior. 
Aryan was happy with the way she interacted with people calming the situations everytime.  As he was also able to guess that Amrita was feeling neglected with her expressionso. 
Seeing Rehansh acting close to them his jealousy again resurfaced . But had to hid it .
....
...


© 2020 Beauty lily


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
Added on April 5, 2020
Last Updated on April 5, 2020

Destined to be together


Author

Beauty lily
Beauty lily

Kolkata, Kakurgachi, India



Writing