A good suggestion. ..

A good suggestion. ..

A Chapter by Beauty lily

Sanjana wanted to hear everyone's opinion and hence asked everyone to speak up their minds.
Amrita was the first one.
Amrita very excitedly said,' I think we can take something related to environmental conservation as our topic. Taking this topic we can teach many people about the conservation as wastage of resources is very common these days.'
Sanjana was happy with the proposal as were the others and started thinking about the content of the application. 
Finalising the topic first discussion came to an end.
Aryan wanted to know exactly what was Sanjana thinking so he texted her asking,'What's your opinion ??'
Sanjana quickly replied ,' I'm happy with this suggestion and I was also thinking to do something related to environment. '
Aryan replied with two happy smilies and started thinking that this girl was indeed unique.  She handles everything so calmly and efficiently. 
They started with discussing the second part that is the content but whatsoever they thought it was either denied by Aryan or by Sanjana. 
Because they thought their was nothing that would attract people with these suggestions.  
Suddenly , their was sound of grumbling heated in the quiet room.  Sanjana was hungry but to avoid letting her being embarrassed Aryan quickly said, 'Let's go food is served. I'm hungry. You all must also be..'
Sanjana was quite happy with Aryan's silent aid and they started going towards the dining area near the kitchen.
...
...


© 2020 Beauty lily


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

23 Views
Added on April 7, 2020
Last Updated on April 7, 2020

Destined to be together


Author

Beauty lily
Beauty lily

Kolkata, Kakurgachi, India



Writing