Jealous...

Jealous...

A Chapter by Beauty lily

She straight went to Aryan's house. She was a bit early so when Aryan saw her outside his house he was a little shocked.
He was still in his pajamas when she came but as soon as he saw her he started laughing.
She was taken a back with the laughing and pouted,'What made you laugh so hard... Am I looking like a joker'. She was a bit angry which was seen in her words.
'Turn around'. He said only two words.
Sanjana didn't know what happened but she still did what he said.
He carefully removed her APRON .
She was in so much hurry that she forgot to remove her apron for which she was a bit embarrassed.
'Ehh...you know ....its not always ....I generally don't go out in apron...'with this she was trying to explain.😂😂
Aryan quietly smiled while listening to her explanation but what was different is....
While removing the apron both of them experienced a sense of warmth being so close for the first time ,their heart beats grew and Sanjana was blushing very much.
Both tried not to show their feelings to each other and quickly parted .
Aryan invited her in the house and handed her the apron.
After sometime both Rehansh and Amrita also came . As soon as they came Rehansh started flirting with Sanjana making Aryan so jealous that he might have broken the glass in his hand filled with water. But somehow he tried to surpass that feeling but the way he was jealous made him uncomfortable .
Sanjana was also uncomfortable when Rehansh was trying to flirt with her and tried to stick to Amrita as much as possible.


© 2020 Beauty lily


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Plz post fast want to know the full story


Posted 4 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Beauty lily

4 Years Ago

I will try my best to do so.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

26 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 11, 2020
Last Updated on April 11, 2020

Destined to be together


Author

Beauty lily
Beauty lily

Kolkata, Kakurgachi, India



Writing