Finally the most awaited time...

Finally the most awaited time...

A Chapter by Beauty lily

Everyone was waiting for the food . With Aryan's help Sanjana reheated the dishes and served them . Initially Sanjana didn't wanted to eat but with Aryan's persuasion she sat down with everyone and started eating.
While she was reheating the dishes the aroma of her food made everyone even more hungry. 
As soon as the food was served , Rehansh and Amrita were like the hungry wolves who had just found a prey . They quickly goobled up the food . Aryan was a bit different he knew how to eat food etiquettely . He was too hungry but still had table manners. Sanjana and Aryan both sat together and were delicately ate the food while enjoying it to their fullest . 
With just one bite Aryan got lost in the flavors of the authentic dish. It felt as if they were in Rajasthan enjoying its culture and food . The happiness and joy of the culture were very well felt in the food.
The food was so tasty that no one could resist asking for more . Luckily Sanjana had a habit of cooking a little bit more that than required and today not a single bite was left. With everyone's praises Sanjana was very happy but what it was missing was a comment from Aryan . 
Although his expression very well explained the happiness and warmth he felt after eating the food but she wished to hear a comment .
The food completely disappeared from the table in just 15 minutes as if everyone was hungry for ages . Thanks to Sanjana's culinary expertise everyone felt the warmth and flavour of their country. This let them experience a sense of familiarity in this unknown country. 
After being satisfied with the food Rehansh and Amrita left after some time completing their work for the day .
Meanwhile Aryan and Sanjana were doing the cleaning.  Sanjana was feeling as if they both were the hosts today in a couple . Suddenly with just this thought it made her feel hot and which was caught by Aryan.
....
...


© 2020 Beauty lily


Author's Note

Beauty lily
Hope you guys are liking the story . Please leave reviews guys it will help me improve . If you have any problems then also feel free to comment. ✌✌✌🙏🙏🙏
I'm really grateful to all who have reviewed..☺️☺️☺️

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

20 Views
Added on April 17, 2020
Last Updated on April 18, 2020

Destined to be together


Author

Beauty lily
Beauty lily

Kolkata, Kakurgachi, India



Writing