Bonus chapter ...

Bonus chapter ...

A Chapter by Beauty lily

Aryan after listening to her suggested to take a walk or run outside in his garden . Sanjana readily agreed .
They ran for about half an hour chatting and sharing some of their childhood experiences.
After the run they were quite drenched in sweat but felt refreshed and also the duo was very happy.
After spending so much time with each other they became very close , they had many things in common. 
They always appeared lonely, hard to approach, shy yet attractive to the outside world but when they were together the warmth and happiness they shared was something unimaginable to the rest of the people . 
..
..
In a strange country with no one close by their sides admist the strangers destiny so arranged and played its cards that the pairs were set and now their mutual relationships improved.  It has begun from being close friends now let's see what will happen when this Destiny will play its next card......
....
....


© 2020 Beauty lily


Author's Note

Beauty lily
Hey guys, this chapter is a bit too small but I will make sure to try covering it up in the next few chapters .
Stay tuned for more chapter our protagonists are soon goona have many things , twists and turns with cute and simple romance.
Please do review guys ...😉😉😉😉

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hmm it's ok. But your story track is going to slow. Like ekta kapoor.

Posted 3 Years Ago


Beauty lily

3 Years Ago

Thanks kriti i will take that into account

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

31 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 29, 2020
Last Updated on May 1, 2020

Destined to be together


Author

Beauty lily
Beauty lily

Kolkata, Kakurgachi, India



Writing