Chapter 28: Late night stay...

Chapter 28: Late night stay...

A Chapter by Beauty lily

There are times when we get so indulged in our work we forget the time even forgetting whether we are hungry or not .
One such thing happened with Sanjana while she was working on the problem of range she got lost in her computer world .
She thought she almost cracked the issue but unfortunately the result was not good .
After spending 6 hrs on the problem, she finally stood from her seat, frustrated and realized that she had been there for so long . It was almost past 10 . She started packing her stuffs and realized that Aryan was not there. 
She left her things on the table and went to look for Aryan. She saw that he was also working in his study.  He calmly typed soundlessly so that he doesn't interrupt with her work . Moved by his actions,  She went and knocked his door.
'You're done ... I wanted to tell you the time but you didn't respond so I didn't bother you again.' Aryan smiled and replied just after he heard the knock .
'Yes .. I'm done . I'm leaving ..' Sanjana was a bit uncomfortable at the moment. '
'You can't leave...'
'Huh.....' Sanjana was a bit confused and shocked with his sudden response.  
'Its raining you can't go right now stay here .'
She was a bit uncomfortable to stay at his house at this hour but on the other hand Aryan was very happy  .
He somewhat guessed that Sanjana was uncomfortable and to soothen the atmosphere he asked Sanjana, ' Will you like to eat some snacks  .'
'Okay ... what should we eat....?? ' she was thinking and both of them shouted together, 'Pakodas...'
They both laughed together. 
'Its raining so I was craving for some pakodas also it's been a long time since I ate them .' Aryan explained. 
'It is not the weather making us cook food , our demands from the stomach let us find excuses to fulfill our food cravings. 'She said while rubbing her belly.
Her actions made Aryan laugh and then they went to the kitchen.
...
...


© 2020 Beauty lily


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

20 Views
Added on May 5, 2020
Last Updated on May 5, 2020

Destined to be together


Author

Beauty lily
Beauty lily

Kolkata, Kakurgachi, India



Writing