Chapter 29: Don't want to send her back...

Chapter 29: Don't want to send her back...

A Chapter by Beauty lily

They went towards the kitchen and started cooking . Aryan helped her with washing vegetables and also tried to make batter for the pakodas while Sanjana was chopping the vegies but unfortunately he didn't succeed in the latter.
He added to much water in the batter making it extremely liquidy which made him panic resulting in too much mess in the kitchen. 
Sanjana broke down in laughter seeing Aryan making her remind the day when she created mess in her home's kitchen.  Seeing her laugh he was happy but still said in annoyed tone ,' Ya , Ya I know I'm not good at these stuffs.  Now can you stop laughing,!' He pouted which made her heart flutter. 
She explain carefully, ' I was not laughing at you but I remembered how I was back then when I started cookingso , in short i was laughing at myself. '
Satisfied with her answer they again started with making batter . She carefully explained each and every step to him and finally they presented a full plate of pakodas with different varieties with ketchup. 
Sitting by the window they ate the pakodas enjoying the rain and the droplets of water on the window glass.
The scenery was too good and peaceful.
They enjoyed eating while chatting . Sanjana told him about the time and incidents when she started cooking.  Aryan was calmly listening to her . The girl who barely talked to strangers was sitting and talking about her life with a man .
Soon the rain stopped and Sanjana insisted to go back . Aryan was reluctant at the beginning in his heart but he knew that she was not comfortable so he didn't insist her anymore.
He offered to drop her as it was not safe for a girl to go alone at night that too in such a rainy night .
She agreed with him . He went to grab his car keys and went towards his parking to pick out a car . She was waiting for him in front of the house. 
In the parking Aryan sighed to himself ,' I don't want her to go back ....nevermind Aryan at least send her home safely ...go....she is waiting '
Coming back to his senses and sat inside the car and drove towards his gate...
...
...


© 2020 Beauty lily


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

22 Views
Added on May 8, 2020
Last Updated on May 8, 2020

Destined to be together


Author

Beauty lily
Beauty lily

Kolkata, Kakurgachi, India



Writing