Chapter 30 : Finally reached back home...

Chapter 30 : Finally reached back home...

A Chapter by Beauty lily

She was standing , waiting for him . Soon Aryan came with his black sports car . He didn't look like the type to have such flashy cars but this car was gifted to him so he didn't deny its usage he seldomely used cars , generally he used his bicycle but whenever he wanted to go far he used his another car.  
He had two cars , one bicycle and 3 different bikes. 
Aryan like a gentleman opened the gate for Sanjana for the front seat and then went back to his seat and drove the car to her house.
Sitting beside each other inside the car both ,Aryan's and Sanjana's heart raced .
He said ,' You are the first girl to sit in the front seat . Till date  I allowed only my mother and sister to sit in this seat . It's the first time I have given this to someone else. '
'Then Mr Aryan I am honored' they both laughed but somewhat Sanjana felt happy to discover such a truth . She thought that he might have had girl friends but to her surprise he was almost very similar to him which attracted her .
They stared each other briefly and then Aryan switched on the music player to distract himself from other thoughts.
He loved old music and choose to play 1980s Romantic hits .
Seeing Sanjana humming with the songs he said,' You also like these songs ' 
'Yes , because they have deep meaning in the lyrics and also I love the sootheness of the music . Since we both like them tell me your favorite. '
'Okay ..first you tell me...till then I will think about the song...'
'Hmmm...My favourite...'
'Pehla Nasha of Udit Narayan ' both said together. 
And laughed ....
They both were feeling happy as they were getting more and more things in common.  
They finally reached Sanjana's house.  He went and opened the door for Sanjana.  They chatted a bit in front of her house .
After sometime it stared pouring again . She asked him to leave as it started raining and also it was pretty late . 
Unwilling to drive back home he still had to leave her place . 
Both Sanjana and Aryan had sleepless night thinking of each other .
On the next morning there was a sudden decrease in the temperature ...
....
....


© 2020 Beauty lily


Author's Note

Beauty lily
Hii everyone.... I would like to recommend the song I have mentioned it's a very cute hindi song . I personally like it . Also i would like it if the readers make some reviews.
It will help me write better .
So please guys do review...
Thank you

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

24 Views
Added on May 12, 2020
Last Updated on May 12, 2020

Destined to be together


Author

Beauty lily
Beauty lily

Kolkata, Kakurgachi, India



Writing