Chapter 31: Someone is sick....

Chapter 31: Someone is sick....

A Chapter by Beauty lily

As they were in America that time such heavy rain caused sudden decrease in the temperature due to which Sanjana fell sick.
It was understood as she was born and brought up in a state which is famous as Hottest place in Indian i.e Rajasthan. 
Aryan was unaware of her sickness and waited for her as usual but she didn't show up until 1:00 p.m which was the last limit. He thought to himself, 'She went home late last night. She might wake up late . Maybe she'll come a little late.' He tried hard to calm himself. 
He waited for an hour but still she didn't show up . He got restless and picked up his car and called her .
Their was no response from the other side which further increased his tension. While even driving he called her endlessly until he reached her home. 
He reached her home very quickly and parked his car .
He went to the door and rang the bell for some 4 to 5 times but no one opened the door.
He grew even more worried and was about to kick the door when Sanjana opened the door. 
Her face looked pale and a handkerchief was tied around her head. She looked very sick which made Aryan loose all his patience. 
She was shocked to see Aryan but was too weak to make any response. 
She asked him to come in. He went in and asked ,' Till last night you were fine what happened now.' When he was still talking he saw that Sanjana was about to faint and quickly he grabbed her .He became very worried and was about to call the ambulance when he heard a faint voice saying ,' Take me to the room in the corner I'll be fine after some sleep. I'm too lazy to do anything .'
He picked her up in bridal style and went towards her room .
...
...


© 2020 Beauty lily


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oh now you are started writing romantic scenes good keep going like this nd upload fastly new chapters

Posted 3 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

24 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 15, 2020
Last Updated on May 26, 2020

Destined to be together


Author

Beauty lily
Beauty lily

Kolkata, Kakurgachi, India



Writing