Chapter 32 : She is I'll...

Chapter 32 : She is I'll...

A Chapter by Beauty lily

He put her in the bed and asked her where was thermometer she indicated towards a cabinet in the right and he went and brought it. He measured her temperature which read 102°C . She slept as soon as tugged in the bed and didn't knew what was happening with her. He asked her if she ate anything half asleep she replied that she had not ate anything.  
He immediately came to know that she might have not even taken the meds which made him angry. He then tried to calm a bit and found his way to the kitchen to bring something for her to eat first before taking meds. 
He found some biscuits and took a glass of lukewarm water to her room with medicines from the same cabinet from where he took the thermometer. He woke her to feed 1-2 biscuits and medicines to her but she denied like a child but somehow with a little bit coaxing she ate them .
 After making sure that she had taken her meds properly and was awake now he asked her ," So ,now tell me where is your phone . I called you so many times and yet you didn't pick it up ."

 'My head was bursting with pain so I turned it to silent mode then I found that it got switched of when you came . Well I'm sorry to make you worried. '
 Under his breath he murmured, ' You should be sorry . I felt that I almost lost my mind thinking every sort of nonsense .'
 'Aryan ....are you saying something?? ' she enquired.  
'Nope , now sleep I'll find your phone and charge it '.
 'Okay ...' then she slept again . 
After sometime searching Aryan finally found her phone and charger ,he plugged it in and switched it on. As soon as he switched on her phone to his surprise there were almost more than 50 missed calls with the caller id 'ma' & 'bhai' . He was shocked to note that within just half an hour they called so many times . 
And just when he was keeping her phone on the stand again the call came and it was from Sanjana's mom . He hesitated to pick up but thinking that they might be tensed he picked up ,' Sanju where were you . You know everyone is so tensed for you . First you are at a foreign country and all alone and now you won't pick up your phone . ' her mother was scolding her so much that he almost cut the phone then he said ,' Sorry aunty but this Aryan this side I'm her friend . She is I'll right now that's why she couldn't pick up her phone ' As soon as these words left Aryan's mouth another endless queries came from other side.
.....
....


© 2020 Beauty lily


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

19 Views
Added on May 26, 2020
Last Updated on May 27, 2020

Destined to be together


Author

Beauty lily
Beauty lily

Kolkata, Kakurgachi, India



Writing