Chapter 35: Someone 's got a crush on someone

Chapter 35: Someone 's got a crush on someone

A Chapter by Beauty lily

'Bhaiiiii...' Sanjana immediately recognized her brother's hand when he almost came like a burglar in the house .
A normal person would get shocked with such appearance but it was okay for the brother and sister duo .
Seeing his sister a bit better than he saw in the video call Aarav felt relieved.  Then she continued, ' What are you doing here bhai ? Maa didn't tell me you were coming . Was it a surprise for me or all of them that you came Washington?'
Aarav knew that Sanjana won't stop talking unless he told her all story so he said her everything from his immediate plan to his landing everything. 
While Sanjana and her brother were talking happily Muskaan was mesmerized with Aarav 's looks and his caring nature towards his sister which caught her attraction. 
Muskaan left them giving some private time. 
Aryan reached home and straight went to his room to take a shower and rest for sometime he was tired from worrying about Sanjana while time and felt that he was at ease now that she was recovering. 
He decided to call her again as soon as he put his body on the bed.
He called her and she picked up after a few rings ,'How are you now? You measured your temperature? What was it ? Took meds??? '...
He continued to ask questions one after other and suddenly realized that no one was speaking again said ,'hello ....Sanjana are you there??...' he heard the sound of laughter after that making him confused. 
'Finally you realized that you called to another person ' she teased as if realizing that he was confused. 
'Uhmm  .. ... now tell me my answers ' Aryan demanded in a concerned way ..
'Okay .. I'm fine now as my brother came ,he measured my temperature it was a little high and he is gone to make me some food . Satisfied now ???'
'Yes... then take meds,  I don't have to call you every 2 hrs to measure your temperature as your brother is here , take care ...Bye '
'Yes I'll and maybe let you know bye ....'
They both hung up after greeting each other .
.........
When Sanjana was talking to Aryan,  her brother signaled her that he was going to cook something . He went towards the kitchen and started cooking some light dishes for Sanjana.  
When he was in the kitchen someone was drooling at the sight of him . It felt as if she was charmed by this man .
Yeah yeah  this girl is Muskaan who know came under those girls who were a fan of this man and admire him secretly even though he is not some celebrity....
....
  ..


© 2020 Beauty lily


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

26 Views
Added on June 2, 2020
Last Updated on June 2, 2020

Destined to be together


Author

Beauty lily
Beauty lily

Kolkata, Kakurgachi, India



Writing