Stolen Cars and Out-Running Death

Stolen Cars and Out-Running Death

A Chapter by Becky Lawrence
"

A story that makes absolutely no sense unless you're me. Sorry...

"
I drive as fast as I can get the car to go. It's dangerous, but it isn't as dangerous as staying in that town. If I were to stay, they would kill me immediately. They would dissect me, study me, torture me. All for what my brain can do. I didn't chose to be this way. I don't want to be this way. I have no idea why I am this way either. But I'm getting out.
"You are going to fast. Slow down now." Camden materializes behind me.
"F**k off, you prat." I growl as I swing my arm at him.
He disappears like sand blowing in the wind then reassembles next to me. "That's not nice, you know. I'm just trying to keep you from killing us." Camden sighs heavily. "And you are pushing this poor beauty to the limit. An EB110 can only go 216, and you are going 210."
"I don't give a damn, it isn't my car." I glare at the road ahead of me.
"That's right. You stole it." He shakes his head. "You were a wonderful young girl and now you're a criminal! OH THE HUMANITY!" He cries out in mock horror.
"I told you to f**k off. I don't care what it takes, but I'm not going to get caught, nor are you. I will make sure of that." I grip the steering wheel until my knuckles turn white without knowing it. "You are my brother and if you die I have no reason to go on. You are all I have left."


© 2011 Becky Lawrence


Author's Note

Becky Lawrence
I don't know if that is the correct usage of nor... But whatever. And a picture of an EB110, because it is one beautiful car.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

The correct term (I think) of your usage of 'Nor' will suit better if it was "I'm not going to get caught, nor will you." Please extend it also, it's barely the start, I don't even see the climax... :

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

188 Views
1 Review
Added on July 9, 2011
Last Updated on July 9, 2011


Author

Becky Lawrence
Becky Lawrence

About
I've been writing since seventh grade. It started as a hobby and became an addiction. I have become an insomniac because of the thoughts and ideas going on in my head. I will read most read request.. more..

Writing