Kidnapped (My Friends Suck)

Kidnapped (My Friends Suck)

A Chapter by Becky Lawrence
"

A snippet of Pellervo's life with her weirdo friends. I don't want to forget this so HERE IT IS!

"
I hear a creaking noise outside my door but decide to ignore it. It is probably just this old house making noises. I roll over and try to fall back asleep. Soon I'm out cold and nothing short of an apocalypse will wake me.
Suddenly there is a lot of noise. My door swings open and many footsteps echo through the small space. I start to roll over to see what is happening, but before I can see someone grabs my ankles and drags me off my bed and out the door. I struggle to get up but whichever one of the a******s that grabbed me is stronger than me and won't let go. I brace myself for the stairs coming up. It is going to hurt like f**k when I get dragged down them.
"Hey, dickhead, can you tell me where we are going?" I ask, my voice cracking every time I hit a stair.
"It is December twenty third, do you remember what that means?" Mike asks.
"Uhm... No idea." I look at who all is here. It's Mike, Jett, and Rory.
"IT IS TOUR TIME B***H! MERRY F*****G CHRISTMAS MUTHA F****S!" Rory shouts.
"Shut up dumb a*s! You are going to wake up Paavo!" Jett hisses angrily.
"Wait, we have a tour?" I try to sit up but Rory yanks at my legs and I fall again.
"No s**t, Sherlock. You were supposed to meet us at Rory's place two hours ago!" Mike rolls his eyes. "What am I going to do with you?"
"Uh... Not drag me across a carpeted floor, giving me rug burn, and let me actually walk for once?" I say. "I mean, seriously, how many times have you kidnapped me in the middle of the night and dragged me across the house and through the front lawn to the Gassy Lassy?" I snicker at the memory of how the van got the name.
'Jesus, how much does this damn van cost to fill?'
'I know man! She's on gassy lassy!'
Rory has always told horrible one-liners that are for some reason really funny. That one somehow stuck and the van has been known as the Gassy Lassy ever since.
"Well, seeing as every time we leave for a tour we have to drag you out of bed no matter what time of day it is and we have gone on five tours, I would say six times." Jett answers.
"Six?" Mike looks at him, confused.
"Duh, the time we dragged her out so we could go joy riding!" Jett grins. It wasn't joy riding as much as it was screaming in terror while Jett drove like a crazy b*****d.
"Why am I still friends with you guys?" I sigh as they pick me up and throw me into the back of the van. I crash into Jett's guitar case. "Ouch! That is f*****g painful!"
"You are still friends with us because all the music locked up in your brain was driving you mad and we are the only people you know that can form a band. Now shut the f**k up and sleep or something." Mike and Rory climb into the back with me and shut the door behind them. Jett goes to the front to drive, even though we all know he isn't very good at it. We all surround ourselves with backpacks and other soft things to cushion from falling equipment as Jett starts the Gassy Lassy.
"Here we go again! Another two week long tour of s****y bars!" Rory grins.
"Yaayy." I grumble and try to fall asleep.
"DON'T 'yaayy' ME! I HAVE COFFEE MONEY AND I WON'T SHARE ANY WITH YOU!" Rory waves his wallet in my face. "Suck on that, bizzatch!"
"I'll pass. Your wallet is always in your a*s pocket, no way in hell am I putting it in my mouth." I stick my tongue out and fluff the backpack I'm using as a pillow.
"URG! SHE WINS AGAIN!" Rory holds his fist in the air.
"Can you guys shut up? I can't drive with you talking!" Jett yells at us.
"You can't drive ever." Mike rolls his eyes.



© 2011 Becky Lawrence


Author's Note

Becky Lawrence
Ya, my mind is stupid.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This was really funny, i mean seriously, you're sense of humour is no less weird than mine. It's also good to get some back strory on you're characters as well, really enjoyed this, keep it up:)

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

210 Views
1 Review
Added on July 10, 2011
Last Updated on July 10, 2011


Author

Becky Lawrence
Becky Lawrence

About
I've been writing since seventh grade. It started as a hobby and became an addiction. I have become an insomniac because of the thoughts and ideas going on in my head. I will read most read request.. more..

Writing